Bettinardi Putter Thread

I rolled one at the PGA store today, blade type, it was awesome!! But not the $399 price tag.

Wish I could putt with one I would be all over it love the head shape and the finish just know I cant putt with an 8802. Half tempted to have it just to play around with inside.

Send me a pm if you are interested I'm going to list it tomorrow....got thp event bills to pay

I have a studio stock 12 that I am wanting to part with. Will make a killer deal for a THP'er.

BB8 got a trip to the practice facility tonight. Oh lordy. So very nice.

BB8 got a trip to the practice facility tonight. Oh lordy. So very nice.
Love it, dude.

Miss having my Betti in the bag.

Let's both do it. Well, in June when I can finally play again.

This one is definitely getting course time this year.

I can imagine. I saw that beauty.
I have no issue with putting it back in the bag.

I want in on the betti party.

Is yours the black oil slick looking finish?

Is yours the black oil slick looking finish?

Me? Yes...so soft and so awesome looming when the sunlight hits it

I love that finish.

I wish they made that finish for us leftys. They don't make too many of theirs in LH, but the BB1 looks great and the feel is incredible.

Shoot I'd take one in the finish you have coming too Taylor.

i have a one-off carbon bb57 w/ welded dass flow neck. blank sole in a very rare raw finish. total weight is 397 grams. i'll putt up a pic soon!

After regretfully selling my SS7 last year I just picked up a SS6 off of Mikedean. Can't wait to get it. Nothing like the feeling of that FIT face and the look of a 8802 head.

I really like the SS 10 head shape and finally found one for a good price on the "Bay". I'm going to try really hard to stay out of this thread for awhile, but man Betti's are so pretty.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I really like the SS 10 head shape and finally found one for a good price on the "Bay". I'm going to try really hard to stay out of this thread for awhile, but man Betti's are so pretty.

It's hard not to stop shopping for deals on Betti's once you have rolled one. Pure beauty and unmatched feel!

It's hard not to stop shopping for deals on Betti's once you have rolled one. Pure beauty and unmatched feel!

Very true, which is why I must stay away from the "Bay". I'm too weak.

Back