2014 Valspar Championship [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The former Transitions, Pods & JC Penny is back and Copperhead at Innisbrook is such an incredible golf course.

Haha, I always get confused by this one. They should just call it The Copperhead at Innisbrook Championship Sponsored by (inset sponsor here).

I love this tournament. It's not one of the big tournaments, and falls during an unfortunate time in the schedule, but it's a great golf course. I won't be able to go this year, because I will be at the THP event in Hilton Head, but it's always a good time.

Great finish to this one last year.

I always forget the event because the name changes so often it gets lost in the shuffle!

Can Streelman defend his title here last year? I guess we'll find out.

Set my lineup already just cause of a crazy week ahead

Hmmmm I need to pick a winner winner chicken dinner for this one. Choi, Streelman, or DeLaet?

I have a good feeling about Kuch this week.

Really is a great course. It's incredibly tricky though and will test almost every club in your bag off the tee and into greens.

I think I'm the least confident of my fantasy roster this week than any prior!

I think I'm the least confident of my fantasy roster this week than any prior!

Usually the guys who are good putters and fairly accurate do well here.

My roster is in and I am hoping for a better weekend than last.

Set my roster today. This should be a fun one to watch as the week progresses. Definitely some different guys on the roster this week.

Can Streelman defend his title here last year? I guess we'll find out.
Loved Streelman risking it all & going at that flag tucked in the right corner of the green. That took serious cojones.

I hope he repeats this year.

Got my fantasy lineup set. Hopefully no one pulls out at the last minute again.

Watched the pro am today and never knew the golf channel was so involved on the course and asking so many questions. I figured they would show all the players and celebs playing but they were always asking them how they were going to hit there next shot and what they thought about there previous shot.

I just hope I don't pick another WD again. Other than that I am looking forward to watching some golf this weekend. Hoping it is just as exciting as the last couple of weeks have been.

Not sure how to feel about my picks this week. He's the most expensive player in the field but for some reason Justin Rose is calling to me.

I'm having trouble remembering to pick my lineup. I haven't missed the deadline yet, but it's coming if I'm not careful

Somehow, I picked one hell of a team with money left over. I thought there were some seriously talented cheap steals this week for some reason.

Lineup set, I need to make a move this week.

I've checked the interwebs, but it seems a simple list of WDs is beyond the Tour's abilities...or mine to find it, at least.
Only scratches I've found are Verplank and Merino, which probably doesn't really mess anyone up too much.

It was hard, but I just couldn't make Donald fit in my lineup. I think he's due, and he's played well here. And I'd love to see him in a 6 way tie for 1st with 5 of my guys.

Back