Callaway Kings Of Distance Event - Orlando, FL Qualifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway Kings Of Distance Event - Orlando, FL Qualifier

Dang I will be headed to the west coast on Monday.

Sounds awesome.

Sounds like an awesome time

Holy cow, I hope some THPers get in!

That's a cool contest! Definitely hope there is a huge THP representation.

Time to start some explosive training effective today. Bring it on Colsaerts.

Oh man... Considering I will be in FL the time this event is going on. I don't know if I am going to be able to swing it, it's almost a 4 hour drive.

Oh man... Considering I will be in FL the time this event is going on. I don't know if I am going to be able to swing it, it's almost a 4 hour drive.

Brad. What if you qualify? Oh what's up Henrik Stenson? Scoot over, let me show you how this 40yd shank pitch shot is done.

I will be there.
#WorthIt

:angel:

Well dang...I get to Florida one day to late to qualify for it.

Anyone got money out the ears or have free flights to FL? Ill hitchhike from the airport to Golf Galaxy. Thx

Brad. What if you qualify? Oh what's up Henrik Stenson? Scoot over, let me show you how this 40yd shank pitch shot is done.

I will be there.
#WorthIt

:angel:

Both of you just need to stop it! Lol. Let me think about it.

Now I really wish I lived Florida. This sounds like a blast! Hoping some guys are able to do this and actually qualify!

Both of you just need to stop it! Lol. Let me think about it.

Do you really? Do you really have to think about it? Im not sure that is true.

We can car pool.

if I can convince the wife we need to leave HH Monday morning & go to Orlando, I will see you there

if I can convince the wife we need to leave HH Monday morning & go to Orlando, I will see you there

The event is Sunday buddy.
If you qualify Sunday, then you get to attend the event Monday.

Do you really? Do you really have to think about it? Im not sure that is true.

We can car pool.

As fun as this sounds fellas, We aren't picking up the rental car until 12:00pm in Fort Meyers. Don't even know if I would have enough time to get to GG to even have a chance to qualify! It would be a ton of fun though.

The event is Sunday buddy.
If you qualify Sunday, then you get to attend the event Monday.

oh i thought Monday we could go watch

As fun as this sounds fellas, We aren't picking up the rental car until 12:00pm in Fort Meyers. Don't even know if I would have enough time to get to GG to even have a chance to qualify! It would be a ton of fun though.

You just have to show up. It's about a 3 hr drive? Totally worth it.

Hoping a few THPers come down and join in on the fun at Golf Galaxy. THPers and some from Callaway should be a ton of fun.

Sunday, the 16th
Callaway will be hosting a long drive "qualifier" at Golf Galaxy from 10:00 – 4:00. People can come and try to qualify for Monday's private event.

Monday, the 17th
Starting at 5:00pm at the Annika Academy at Reunion Resort, Callaway will have a skills challenge and distance demonstration with a few of the Tour Pros playing that week – Henrik Stenson, Nicolas Colsaerts, Patrick Reed and Matt Every. So the guys that qualify on Sunday will come tee it up for the main event on Monday night, and after that will go head-to-head with our Tour Pros in a short game/skills challenge.

As many of you saw last year THP and THPers were out at their last event in Orlando and it was a blast. Here is your chance to join in on the fun by heading over Sunday and qualifying to be part of a very special event Monday night which is closed to the public.

Just to update a few things here.
-The qualifier at Golf Galaxy will be flighted based on the Speed Regime you fit in. So, it is not all about the longest hitters.
-The event on Monday will feature the five longest hitters from each Speed Regime at the Qualifier on Sunday in a Long Drive Event
-The pro portion of the Monday final will be live streamed and will be a Skills competition with the Pros along with them hitting a few drives
-Much of the Zoo Crew will be around these events and we are really excited about this. Pete, Greg, Rhiona and I will be the Qualifier for at least most of it

This one is going to be fun and we are really looking forward to it.

YUSS, won't be up against the guys in the SR3 category!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back