What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just splurged on one of these. I hope it's ok that I am linking THP's great pic :)

1124878541_mQppA-L-1.jpg

nice fellow NC brother

Got a 3 pack of lessons. My first time ever using lessons and I am actually really excited. I want to get my game where it was at the end of last summer and beyond and these are going to help

Sure am glad you bought that...because it was tempting regardless of the fact I can't handle that shaft.

Ha. If it will fill my 210-220 range it will be a great buy. If it doesn't, it's still a good buy and I can find it another home if necessary.

I'll get to hit it at the range Friday so I won't have to wait long to find out.

Ha. If it will fill my 210-220 range it will be a great buy. If it doesn't, it's still a good buy and I can find it another home if necessary.

I'll get to hit it at the range Friday so I won't have to wait long to find out.

Hopefully it works out for you, let us know how she does. I just snagged the 3W on the bay to replace my much out dated 3W. Pretty excited to get my hands on it.

...Oh, and just when I thought I could go a weekend w/o purchasing a SeeMore Rambler had to put his mFGP custom on the marketplace. Thanks again Rambler for my 22nd SeeMore.

Glad it found a good, if not crowded, home, Duffer. That's one helluva putter collection. :bulgy-eyes:

Just a small bucket of range balls so far. But there are still hours in this day.

Paid off my entry fee for the MC!

Just picked-up a new X2 Hot Pro 3 wood (another ponder scratched-off), and dropped-off the new irons for a re-shaft.

Traded in my stage 2 3w for an Optiforce 3w. I like the shallow face and felt more comfortable hitting shots with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Paying to have myfly adapter installed on B. Asha shaft for Amp Cell head. Also getting grip installed

I've always wanted to try that out, too..

My Roberts shaft puller and ferrules arrived today. Slowly the pieces to diy reshafting are arriving

Just received a 6Q3 Red Tie out of a Bio Cell+ and dropped it into the Amp Cell 5/7 wood. Look forward to hitting it tomorrow...

Last edited:
Paid off my entry fee for the MC!

Felt good. I paid off Love is in the Air and MC in one fail swoop. Eating ramen for the week after was worth it.

Just this....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394488688.478818.jpg

Nice dude. I knew yoy would after you spent some quality time with her in Dallas

I need to thank #Cookie for the assist :)

Bi Matrix X Flex shaft for my driver. Finally got fitted and the shaft fit my tempo, SS and launch angle the best.

8-PW 2014 Tour Preferred MC

Bi Matrix X Flex shaft for my driver. Finally got fitted and the shaft fit my tempo, SS and launch angle the best.

Tell me you got the pink? You and bubba can match that would be awesome.

I got white instead. The color offerings other than black looked like I was swinging around a neon light tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back