Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost chipped in for a bird yesterday. 1/2 inch tap in for par.

Tough call...
Had two memorable shots.
First one was a 7I from almost 170 yards to scramble for par on the par 4 7th. Faded around the green side bunker and landed a couple of feet from the pin, which was cut about 10 feet from the right side and tucked away behind the bunker.
The other shot was the birdie on 18 from 15 feet, downhill and right-to-left, out on the fringe. Was trying to hole it but I was comfortable with the idea of lagging it to within 3 feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tour Trusty 54 from 60 yards out:

Attaboy! TOUR TRUSTY!!

They are fun dude. On another hole from 105, I hit the 54° to about 12 feet.

And then on 18 I had a ridiculous 35 yard flop with the 58 to 8 feet. Love them.

They are fun dude. On another hole from 105, I hit the 54° to about 12 feet.

And then on 18 I had a ridiculous 35 yard flop with the 58 to 8 feet. Love them.

I look forward to full thoughts tonight!

(Told you!!!!)

Tour Trusty 54 from 60 yards out:
Nope. Your best shot was the recovery shot from 180 out on #15 after you dunked your second into the river. And you made the putt!

20 foot birdie putt!

Nope. Your best shot was the recovery shot from 180 out on #15 after you dunked your second into the river. And you made the putt!

Haha, thanks man. That was cool. That was likely the best up & down I've ever had. LOL

Bio Cell 7 wood from 230 yards. It's a downhill shot into a par 5 green that is attempted by many and accomplished by few for some reason. Led to my only birdie on the day!

18 foot birdie putt yesterday.

Just missed driving a green today

Almost wedged in from 60yds left the ball 2 from the cup

Not too many shots worth mentioning but the one that stuck out was my tee shot on #12. Poked a 341yd 3Deep right down the middle. Longest one I've hit with the 3Deep to date.

I had a crazy round. I was on a fairly weak scramble team, but my putter caught fire. I made 6 birdie putts (all over 15 feet) on the front 9. I am generally not much of a putter. The trend continued on the back. I didn't make as many, but almost everything lipped out or burned an edge. I hit my driver like crap, though.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

I guess the 75 yard wedge that I hit to a foot on 18. One of the few highlights from today.

Cowboys GC, #6, 140yd par-3. Played a 9-iron about 20-30 foot right of the pin. I used the full 2 clubs lengths allowed for the tee box, giving me an extra 2-3 yards. Thinking the wind would push it a little and it would spin off the hill on the back of the green towards the hole. As it was descending, I called out for it to "spin left". The shot was exactly as I visualized, landing about 2 steps from the back edge, and spinning off the hill like I wanted, spinning back and left, ending up about 8-10 feet..
.missed the putt.

Last edited:
home course, second round with the bio cell plus driver. downhill par 5 with a massive fairway bunker on the right where I usually land. spent more time on that beach than I care to remember. I aimed a bit left to avoid that bunker... connected with the center of the face - very straight with a slight draw and loooong. It hit the fairway just on the left edge, *deeper* than that stupid bunker. rolled onto the first cut and stopped. GPS'd at 324 yards leaving me a 220 hybrid shot in. I can only imagine how far it would have rolled if it had not been caught in the rough. missed the green but was on in 3. 2 holes later is another par 5 and I pounded yet another one straight and down the middle this time... left 214 in. dead center in the fairway. first time I've ever been within 220 yards on either of these holes after the first shot. technically that's two "best" shots but it was a good driver day for me.

Yesterday I won the closest to the pin in a 64 person tournament. It was for our mens clubs and there are some very good sticks playing. 115 all carry over water, I teed up about 4 paces behind the tees and hit a knockdown PW. Pin was in a ridiculous spot and I was able to get it to within 5 feet.

Yesterday I won the closest to the pin in a 64 person tournament. It was for our mens clubs and there are some very good sticks playing. 115 all carry over water, I teed up about 4 paces behind the tees and hit a knockdown PW. Pin was in a ridiculous spot and I was able to get it to within 5 feet.

4 paces? I would have thought that was outside of the 2 club length limit you're allowed?

This past weekend, 7 iron to a back pin on a par three. Came off just as planned. Baby cut to left center, take the hill and roll right. Left the ball under the hole with about 8 feet up hill. Putt didnt fall, but easy par and a point for my team.

JM

my best drive of today. 349 yd par 4 replica of #18 at the old course St. Andrews. Left it just short of the green and right. made par :banghead:

D4gysWV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back