Most important are his locks with a flair
He should work on his game
Or will go down in flame
Either way he will lose, I don't care

Ethan longs to be a doll of some action
But his golf swing is such a distraction
Hey listen Ganot
Rolling Stones I do quote
Your short game brings you, No Satisfaction !

Jason Finley thinks they'll win 12 4
THP will just show him the door
With his hickory sticks
He'll hit nothing but bricks
All round long he'll yell nothing but . . .FORE !

Miss Sullivan talks beatdowns from chicks
And Listening to Swift just for kicks
What I hear 'bout her putter
Makes nobody shudder
Maybe try a new Taylor like . . . Hicks?

Sabella says he'll practice and putt
Maybe work on a draw or a cut
What he really should look for
Is the closed sliding glass door
Else he'll end up right down on his butt

Johnny Rod likes to brag 'bout a shirt
Of his prowess he does like to blurt
But look under his desk
He wears his favorite burlesque
A polka-dot pink ballet skirt

Team THP RULES !!

The first Grandaddy coverage and excitement inspired me to take my first real lessons this year. golftec l and I have seen a lot of each other so far and I'm hoping to use this new swing to help send the #zoocrew home with their tails between their legs. THP will redeem themselves....You can be sure of that!! :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Nice work drumdog

Lots of rhymes today. Keep up the good work guys!

The worst part of a day at work where eveything went wrong? Not being able to get into this thread. The Dos has overshadowed everything else that is going on for me.

This thread today kind of reminds me of the old Morgan Cup trash talk threads. From 8 AM to 5 PM it's trash talk, trash talk, trash talk...then from 6PM - 10 PM it's all bro hugs.

This thread today kind of reminds me of the old Morgan Cup trash talk threads. From 8 AM to 5 PM it's trash talk, trash talk, trash talk...then from 6PM - 10 PM it's all bro hugs.

I love you man !

Let's raise a toast
To the Grandaddy Dos
And from all a mighty cheer!

Everyone knows
Online 'caps are fo sho
Internet golfers are here!

Sure you won last
But ZooCrew not so fast
Jman and his team appear!

Team THP
Will own the victory
The ZooCrew will run in fear!

What time is it? Oh it's 11 til 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time is it? Oh it's 11 til 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be quoting MsT time and it's already passed. Seems like the ZooCrew is living in the past.

Its 14 o'clock.
But FWIW, that was epic timing.

That math still doesn't add up, wouldn't it be 16 o'clock with a shutout? You know, if such a time actually existed.

That math still doesn't add up, wouldn't it be 16 o'clock with a shutout? You know, if such a time actually existed.

It does if you use the 24 hour clock. 1600. See it takes a THP'er to think of that one. The #zoocrew doesnt have enough fingers to count that high.

Heard that earlier.
Harry sounds like he would fit in well with the Basement Dwellers

I love that Harry called Finley out on the name drop... "I play the pro version... *cough*I'mBetterThanYou*cough*"

Always love some Callaway talks, and hearing about the King and Grandaddy.

Honest question that maybe people won't/can't answer. Do people outside of this forum know what the Grandaddy is when it's mentioned on a huge program like Callaway talks or do they just think Harry's off his meds?

Honest question that maybe people won't/can't answer. Do people outside of this forum know what the Grandaddy is when it's mentioned on a huge program like Callaway talks or do they just think Harry's off his meds?

They may not, but I bet a few throw keywords "Callaway" and "Grandaddy" in their search engine of choice and end up here...who know's maybe they will join the Albatross Club and help us take down the ZooCrew in numero Dos. Looking at you guest #2!!

They may not, but I bet a few throw keywords "Callaway" and "Grandaddy" in their search engine of choice and end up here...who know's maybe they will join the Albatross Club and help us take down the ZooCrew in numero Dos. Looking at you guest #2!!

I'm Jman, and I support this message.

WE'RE COMING FOR THE ZOO CREW! WHOOOOOOOOO!

That's a great point. I think sometimes I take for granted that being a member of THP, we get exposed to a lot more than people outside the forums, but I googled Callaway and Grandaddy and it brought me right here. Blows my mind how awesome it is how involved Callaway is here at THP, and we all get to reap the benefits!

It does if you use the 24 hour clock. 1600. See it takes a THP'er to think of that one. The #zoocrew doesnt have enough fingers to count that high.

I didn't know they could count at all!

Back