A big coffee taste?

Love the Lagunitas they use to buy used barrels from a winery i use to work for very cool guys

That's the only Lagunitas flavor I've never tasted. Looks very delicious.

I'm slumming it with Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA out of the tap in my man cave.:act-up:

It was pretty good. I've had stouts with more of a coffee kick, but it was dark, rich, and bitter. A little acidic. 9% ABV. I'd drink it again.

I'm interested to try a Pyramid Strawberry Saison I picked up the other night. Strawberry beers have always been too fruity for my taste, hoping this ones a bit more balanced, especially since I've always enjoyed Saisons.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I just had a great lakes black out stout. It's a strong imperial stout. Never had a strong stout like this one.

That's a bold mix

Why did they ruin a great beer? Ugggghhh.

Challenge Accepted

Just picked up a couple pints of Shock Top...not sure its the proper form of hydration after a workout but what's done is done.

I've seriously died and gone to heaven. O-M-G! International Tap House in Columbia, MO. Over 100 beers on Tap. Enjoying 4 Hands Cinnamon Chocolate Milk Stout currently.

This is just the American bottled beer cooler. The international is just as expansive.

y2urehyb.jpg

I'll talk to y'all in 17 days. :)

The bottle section reminds me of World of Beer. 100 on draft though is impressive indeed.

The bottle section reminds me of World of Beer. 100 on draft though is impressive indeed.

It's nuts. They have a passport program you can join for $15. Keeps track of all the different beers you drink and gets you $1 off bottles. I'll be joining that and gunning for the plaque on the wall at 500 different beers. Lol.

I just want to move into this place.

They usually have rewards for hitting different levels like 50, 100 etc no?

It's nuts. They have a passport program you can join for $15. Keeps track of all the different beers you drink and gets you $1 off bottles. I'll be joining that and gunning for the plaque on the wall at 500 different beers. Lol.

I just want to move into this place.

I used to frequent a bar when I lived in Muncie,IN. Placed was called the Heorot. Same thing as that bar has and it was such an awesome place to grab a beer from anywhere in the world.

Having some Point beer.

They usually have rewards for hitting different levels like 50, 100 etc no?

Yes. Like 100 is a t-shirt. 200 another t-shirt. 500 is a name on the wall and a $200 bar credit for you and your friends.

Yes. Like 100 is a t-shirt. 200 another t-shirt. 500 is a name on the wall and a $200 bar credit for you and your friends.

Yep, just like world of beer down here. I have no idea if it's a nationwide thing or not so my bad. Those programs are worth doing IMO if you plan on being there frequently. Plus, a one time fee like that you'll recoup quickly. I believe I'm 7 away from a mug and t shirt. It'll be a while but man I can't wait.

Yep, just like world of beer down here. I have no idea if it's a nationwide thing or not so my bad. Those programs are worth doing IMO if you plan on being there frequently. Plus, a one time fee like that you'll recoup quickly. I believe I'm 7 away from a mug and t shirt. It'll be a while but man I can't wait.

Hell, the $1 off bottles (12 oz) will pay for the program in 2-3 visits.

Pretty much haha. Places like that will usually have specialty nights too so keep your eyes open for that.

Drinking one of my last Heady Toppers after a rough day at work. Need to plan a trip back up to VT.

Flying Dog Amber Lager

Great local MD Brewery

ze6ura4u.jpg

Prism Shady Blonde

va9u8yjy.jpg

This could be a Summer Shandy replacement so good and refreshing

Refreshing Boulevard Wheat!

From the mini-computer!

u4upuzed.jpg

Back