Introducing Harry Arnett From Callaway Golf

Oh captain, my captain. Nice intro! Short and sweet like a lot of our victorious matches will be at #theKing. Look forward to hanging with you in April, and puttin a hurtin on #teamChad.

Such a cool and laid back type of guy.

Harry embodies the phrase "he's as cool as the other side of the pillow".

Seriously, he's "good people". Really is... one of the nicest guys and "realist" guys that I have had the pleasure of calling a "friend'.

And with that said, if I'm lucky enough, I will take great joy in beating him on the golf course of any of the future THP events. LOL.... Muah ha ha ha ha....

Good stuff

10 seconds isn't enough to get to know the man, the myth, the legend, that is Harry Arnett. Gotta say, having never met Harry, he's one of the most accessible important person I've seen. One day I hope to get to shake his hand.

Short sweet and to the point, job to have and look forward to meeting him some day.

I love Harry's videos and podcasts, he seems like good people!

Love the intro! Right to the point, short and sweet. Can't wait to meet him and be a loyal soldier for King Harry in a few weeks! #ImWithHarry

Hey watching other people work, and doing cool stuff, is far more taxing than many give it credit for.

Harry seems like a truly good dude, he's certainly helped get Callaway to the everyday consumer and for that I am a better golfer. Thank you harry.

Having met Harry last year, what you see here, and on the Callaway talks is what you get. He's full of energy and life 24-7. Sharing a round of golf with him was an absolute blast!

I've never met or spoken to the man, except for the couple of times when I'm viciously mocking him on twitter or other social media trying to get on a THP event team :p It seems like only a reasonable thing to do to pop in and say hello to Harry like a civilized person.

Harry, nice to meet you, virtually anyway. Thanks for everything you and Callaway do for the THPers. Hoping to meet you at an event one of these days.

Harry's a role model. He's got me considering a career in marketing.

Hey Harry.....do you need an assistant?

Hey Harry.....do you need an assistant?

Good idea. It's hard for me to watch everyone. Thinking of going to a set up here in the office like Louie DePalma had in Taxi. Or, I could just ask the ZooCrew to good off in shifts.

Good idea. It's hard for me to watch everyone. Thinking of going to a set up here in the office like Louie DePalma had in Taxi. Or, I could just ask the ZooCrew to good off in shifts.

taxi-danny-devito-1.jpg

Harry is as cool as the otherwise of the pillow

I love Freddie

Harry is a really funny and cool guy although I heard he will be receiving the Woodshed of the Week honorary Inductee award at the King in April :D:thumb:

Hello Harry!!! Based upon everything I know or have heard about Harry points in a positive direction. Looking forward to being able to shake your hand in person one day!

Nice job if you can get it, love that guy!

Harry, thanks again for everything you do for us.

By the way, the new Masters stuff looks awesome. I won't complain if some of it ends up in the next Callaway Collection shipment :) If you can fit one of those staff bags in that small box as well I would be forever grateful!

Back