The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah 8 hrs until tee time

I take that back. ...only if u are sober

I was sober the first time in MB...I think. Maybe not. I'll be sober at dinner though, I have to compete tomorrow and it's 3 am right now so I'll likely be tired. Why am I awake?

And we are now in North Carolina. Home of one half of the soon to be Hilton Head Invitational Champions

And we are now in North Carolina. Home of one half of the soon to be Hilton Head Invitational Champions

That is kind of you to say man but Bullitt and I both live here so it's home to the entire winning team.

Up at 3:30 in a hotel when I don't have to be up early is rough. Tough night of sleep.

Up at 3:30 in a hotel when I don't have to be up early is rough. Tough night of sleep.

I hear you man. I have to be up at 7 and I'm still just laying here. Brain is moving at a million MPH.

That's brutal, it's one thing when ur on the west coast and doing that, another when you aren't

That's brutal, it's one thing when ur on the west coast and doing that, another when you aren't

Yeah it's rough. Just thinking about my little man Duke. I know I won't know anything till this afternoon.

Yeah it's rough. Just thinking about my little man Duke. I know I won't know anything till this afternoon.

Hang in there buddy, hoping for good news!

Eta 830

Hope everything is ok. Try and get some rest, nothing worse than driving while your tired

Listening to Mike talk nonsense all night has been eye opening. By the way hello South Carolina!

Way too many people at the airport at 5:00 am.

We are all sending positive thoughts to Duke. Hang in there JB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe travels everyone, you guys made good time from Ohio. Hang in There JB, sending positive thoughts that your buddy is going to come out of this just fine.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I'm sleepy I'm the only one in the truck who hasn't napped so far. Finally had to give up my seat behind the wheel!

I'm ready to play some golf

JB, Duke will be ok buddy.

Golfingff I need you rested, stop acting like a long road trucker

ZpIw6WC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back