Coming soon THP vTour events

I gotta get signed up and ready

I have a question:

I have a US Handicap, I'm a member of the THP Group on US Handicap. I play with another THPer on a weekly basis, he is an Albatross Club member, but he is not a member on US Handicap.

Can he still attest my score for the V-Tour tournaments on THP?

Geez they still don't have a "club" near my zip code.

Geez they still don't have a "club" near my zip code.

You can join ours if you'd like until one opens in your area. Search Memphis 087 in zip code 38134

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

I have a question:

I have a US Handicap, I'm a member of the THP Group on US Handicap. I play with another THPer on a weekly basis, he is an Albatross Club member, but he is not a member on US Handicap.

Can he still attest my score for the V-Tour tournaments on THP?

To enter vTour tournament you'll also need to be an albatross member. And he or someone else will need to attest your score that does have a USHandicap

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Right, I think most everyone will be able to report scores by April 1st

Tazz
@bigtazzGOLF

Let's say I play in an tournament and there are other THPer's in the tournament. But, there isn't a THPer in my group. Would that count as "playing with a member"?

Does US Handicap automatically adjust for ESC? Or do I need to manually adjust when I enter my scores? I didn't see anything about ESC on the site.

Does US Handicap automatically adjust for ESC? Or do I need to manually adjust when I enter my scores? I didn't see anything about ESC on the site.

It calculates ESC based on your handicap. I carded a 10 yesterday and it adjusted to an 8 before figuring the differential.

It calculates ESC based on your handicap. I carded a 10 yesterday and it adjusted to an 8 before figuring the differential.

Yep, this. Just make sure you post using "hole by hole" so it can adjust accordingly.

Somehow I missed this when it was first posted. Sounds exciting and another reason I can't wait for spring to get here.

You would have to post scores on every hole in order for it to make the corrections. Is that right?

Bump....season is right around the corner. Don't forget to get signed up and join the THP group at USHandicap.
Come on warm weather we need you asap

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Just joined the group now to start posting some scores. Need to see if I still have some scorecards from the last month or so.

Just joined the group now to start posting some scores. Need to see if I still have some scorecards from the last month or so.

If I can't talk mightyquinn into signing up, would you allow me to grace you with my presence so that I have someone to attest my round? He's the only one who's local to me and you have to have another US Handicap member attest tournament rounds. I am willing to travel......:act-up:

If I can't talk mightyquinn into signing up, would you allow me to grace you with my presence so that I have someone to attest my round? He's the only one who's local to me and you have to have another US Handicap member attest tournament rounds. I am willing to travel......:act-up:

Of course I am also willing to travel. I would love to play with you whenever. I have no irons/wedges at the moment however but that should change next week hopefully. Waiting on a shipment from Japan so all depends on customs. After that Any weekend I would love to get together. Just dont judge when I take a 8 or more on the first hole like I do everytime I play with a fellow THP member haha.

Of course I am also willing to travel. I would love to play with you whenever. I have no irons/wedges at the moment however but that should change next week hopefully. Waiting on a shipment from Japan so all depends on customs. After that Any weekend I would love to get together. Just dont judge when I take a 8 or more on the first hole like I do everytime I play with a fellow THP member haha.

You will not be alone......

Correct, to play/compete in the vTour events, you must have a handicap thru the site plus be a albatross member.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Double checking here. So our USGA handicap needs to be through THP's service to participate in the vTour events? Or any USGA handicap?

Double checking here. So our USGA handicap needs to be through THP's service to participate in the vTour events? Or any USGA handicap?

Yes a handicap thru USHandicap site an be an Albatross member.
Events will begin soon as we get a green light from JB.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Yes a handicap thru USHandicap site an be an Albatross member.
Events will begin soon as we get a green light from JB.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Fantastic! Looking forward to this a lot.

Signed up and ready to rock! snow in my front yard melted today! But it's supposed to snow again on Saturday/Sunday

With the warm weather here, I figured this deserved a bump!

Back