Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Winter rust dude. I've seen your game. Lol. I'd bet on you 9 days a week and twice on Thursdays.

Winter rust + new dad rust is brutal.

Watching groups come in on 18 now.

Thanks everyone for the pics and vines, looks like your all having a blast. Keep it up guys and continue to enjoy yourselfs.

Thanks for the pics and vines today, I just was able to catch up. Looking forward to seeing who gets to add their name to the THP HOF.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Want to first and foremost thank JB and GG for yet another fantastic event. Huge thanks to Bridgestone Golf for their major support of the best forum in the planet. Thanks to 441 for setting up some great golf courses. Thank you to my partner for a great day on the link as well as Toad and John, great group. And thank you to all that drove and flew and made this what it was.

Congrats to the team that tames Arthur Hills and those suspect greens (I kid....a little) you guys earned it. There is nothing like a THP outing with some of the finest people you want to meet or play golf with.

I'm off to HH airport, next stop Las Vegas. Can't wait to see who wins this and get their ticket punched to The Bear Trap![/QUOT

Thanks, it was a fun day!!! Travel safe

Looking at v.man, Smithfaced, Bullitt, and Erky on the 17th green from the fairway.
E44B8BC9-4A40-4D6B-85CE-FA47200BE5BC_zpsbfke42ho.jpg

...and it keeps getting better.
ypynutu2.jpg

Preserve. Pars on the last two and I can post a decent round. Compared on the conditions.

#17 drive let's put it close.
7epetu9y.jpg

Great updates everyone! Hopefully everyone is having a blast, winter rust or not!

Well this is an awesome thread. Looks like a blast, beautiful course.

...and it keeps getting better.
ypynutu2.jpg

Preserve. Pars on the last two and I can post a decent round. Compared on the conditions.

Ouch! Finish them!

Great pics, videos and updates guys. So much fun going on out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really love the vine video and the green grass! Looks fun boys.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Such a fun day 1 more group on the course. Dinner is at 7 and the winner will be announced then

Really enjoyed following along! Sounds like it was tough but everyone still had fun. Can't wait to find out who wins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's for all the great Vines, pictures & updates. Looks like a classic THP Invitational and lots of fun with friends.

Can't wait for Lake Charles.

Loved all the updates. Thanks guys.

Story of my day - put an 8 iron to here on the last par 3. Lipped out the birdie. Lost 8 balls. Yeah. Sorry for costing you a three-peat, Threeboysdad

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394917127.735461.jpg

Well, you may already have heard, I was first of the tee today and topped a 3w about 40 yards. Oh well, it was the start of a THP event, so it was good. I bombed driver on the next so it was a wash. One of those days of 50\50 golf... Half good shots, half horrible. But all fun...as always.
Thanks to the guys in the group. Good times. Got to meet and play with another THPer I hadn't played with yet. And holy cow would I like to have jhstew's drive. Towering. Long.
Thanks to Bridgestone, THP, 441, Et al for the good day.

Sounds like an awesome day.

Played anchor to Sox Fans speed boat, but had a blast. Thanks to THP for setting up such a great event!

Sorry for not posting from the course today, but I was caught up in one of my worst rounds since last August and I didn't want to miss a moment of it.

Big thanks to my partner., BogeyBrain for carrying me today and also for not throwing me and my clubs into one of the many bodies of water on the Hills Course. I really did enjoy playing the round with you despite my woeful play.

Big thanks to JaxGolfer1 for keeping in light and making me laugh. It helped me in dealing with the sadness of my golf game. And Go Dawgs!!

Ir13, I have a feeling that your handicap is going to continue to drop. You played really steady today and it hope that you and Jax get the win. I really enjoyed today's round with you.

Thanks to Bridgestone for sponsoring this great event. Sorry that I lost those B330rx so soon into the round!!

Big thanks to JB, GolfeGal, and mikedean for making all this happen. I may be awful, but I truly enjoy every event that I am lucky enough to attend. Thanks for everything y'all do to make this the BEST golf forum ever!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Back