Srixon #JourneyToBetter

Oh man, you should sign up. I use it strictly as a news source/business tool and it's great. No better way to get a steady stream of info on the industry and professional tours.

I think if I get addicted to Twitter too I'm a single man! My wife already doesn't understand how I've become so addicted to THP! She just doesn't get it!

There's an Instagram contest for a T-Shirt. You need to follow @srixongolf.

There are way to many thing to follow these days. I have to first get a twitter account

Ok, that was pretty cool.

Anything with GMac in it automatically gets the cool tag! #SrixonGolf #ClevelandGolf #JourneyToBetter

Love these commercials that @Srixon are doing. Gotta say though I really like GMAC's better. Something about his that get's me fired up and want to just get out there and play and practice on my game. #JourneyToBetter [video=youtube;6CoVE-UN9G4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CoVE-UN9G4[/video]

This runs chills up my spine :thumb:. I can do it.

I agree coers. Keegan's is good for sure, but Graeme's has me mesmerized after his. Awesome marketing by Srixon

Definitely a great marketing campaign. Both videos get you fired up. I do like the GMac video better.

These videos are freaking sweet. I love the idea. Totally fires me up.

Another wonderful video!! Makes you almost want to hit the gym and hit a few balls! Great!

Both Keegan and GMac are two of my favorite guys on tour, so this was just amazing to see and got me really pumped up for this golf season.

Me too. Two grinders.

Srixon Golf is just nailing this campaign. Love what they are doing with these promos.

Srixon Golf is just nailing this campaign. Love what they are doing with these promos.

Which of the two you like best so far?

Which of the two you like best so far?

For me, it's almost like the motivate you totally different. G-Macs made me want to get to the course and Bradley makes me want to hit the gym harder working on my golf moves.

Agreed, love the GMAC edition. The guy is just cool.

JM

I'm pretty sure the music in GMac's really makes it better too.

Gmac makes everything better. Except for the spandex shirts in his Kartel line. Nothing could make those better.

I really hope CG/Srixon can put together a tie-in with this campaign for its MC staffers. It's such a cool message and really encompasses everything we are doing right now.

just saw this, wow--some good inspiration to work hard and smart! Quality productions both of them so far.

That would be awesome Hawk!

I really do like the commercials. The Gmac is my favorite but I am pretty big Gmac fan to begin with. Looking forward to more videos.

Back