Callaway Kings of Distance Event - Orlando FL

Launch monitor can't pick up the high swing speeds here. Finley tested it and it picked up his 98mph club head speed, but struggling to catch the speed in the long hitters

"Ball is leaving so fast it doesn't stay in the picture long enough to get a photo"

Gee.. I didn't have that problem...

The ball is leaving the hitting bay so fast, that the cameras aren't able to take multiple pictures of the ball as it leaves

Launch monitor can't pick up the high swing speeds here. Finley tested it and it picked up his 98mph club head speed, but struggling to catch the speed in the long hitters

uh oh.... isn't Gary Woodland hitting later?

a8u2egy9.jpg

Ethan heading out to the range. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

etaberyb.jpg

Almost shot my drink out my nose.

The ball is leaving the hitting bay so fast, that the cameras aren't able to take multiple pictures of the ball as it leaves

SpeedRegime...

Plan B: Send Ethan out in full catchers gear to measure distances.

Finley just announced that
everyone who participated will now get a driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway is freakin awesome. All finalists just won a driver. BOOM!!!!

Just announced that all that were in the contest will be receiving a driver from Callaway. Custom to what they want.

4 yards i missed by.

Aim for Ethan, fellas....oh man...

Just announced that all that were in the contest will be receiving a driver from Callaway. Custom to what they want.

4 yards i missed by.

Good news is you have #TheKing

Plan B: Send Ethan out in full catchers gear to measure distances.

Haha, Plan B is awesome. They going to arm him with a laser range finder to ping back to the bay?

This should be good, hope he doesn't catch a bad bounce. If the range is pretty clear, shouldn't be to hard to laser him I guess.

Awesome stuff from Callaway giving the finalists a custom driver. Congrats, Ward!

Well done callaway!

[QUOT E=golf4life;2885364]Haha, Plan B is awesome. They going to arm him with a laser range finder to ping back to the bay?[/QUOTE]
Exactly what they did!

So cool that Callaway does this! So awesome! Congrats Ward, that's going to be an awesome addition in your bag!

Haha, Plan B is awesome. They going to arm him with a laser range finder to ping back to the bay?

Some of these guys will hit beyond a normal RF range

Back