Folds Of Honor Brings In John Kim

Let me tell you a little story about my friend John Kim. He is the reason we have the Tour Van. Both 1 and 2. You guys can thank him and GolferGal can curse him.

It started out as a joke while sitting with John over drinks. Then came, "well maybe this could happen". Then came lets just do it. Then came John saying I was crazy. Then came "Take that John Kim, we are in Atlanta in our new Tour Van. Come over and see it".

He admitted it was crazy as in smart, but also said we were still crazy. I love the man. One of the smartest I know, at least he tells me that. So perfect for this position in every way.

Stay tuned...Because we might even surprise some people.

Let me tell you a little story about my friend John Kim. He is the reason we have the Tour Van. Both 1 and 2. You guys can thank him and GolferGal can curse him.

It started out as a joke while sitting with John over drinks. Then came, "well maybe this could happen". Then came lets just do it. Then came John saying I was crazy. Then came "Take that John Kim, we are in Atlanta in our new Tour Van. Come over and see it".

He admitted it was crazy as in smart, but also said we were still crazy. I love the man. One of the smartest I know, at least he tells me that. So perfect for this position in every way.

Stay tuned...Because we might even surprise some people.

That's a pretty cool story. I like John Kim even better now, hope I get to meet him someday.

After the Grandaddy thread, I'm following along closely for your teasers JB!

Congrats John, what a great company to work with! Keep up the good work!

"You! You are still dangerous. You can be my wingman any time." - Iceman

Last edited:
Hey everyone....I have so much to say, but let's be quick and brief. 1.) THANK YOU 2.) You're all signed up as Wingmen for the group. Will be talking with/leaning on you lots. 3.) I'll remain an active and excited part of the THP community!

Awesome, looking forward to it John!

Being former military myself I really should be involved with this organization....sounds like it's time for that to change.

Very cool, John seems like a fantastic guy and this foundation is amazing.

John is a fantastic follow on Twitter and he's always seemed like a great guy. Congratulations!

Outstanding

Great partnership between Mr. Kim and Fold of Honor. I can't wait to see where they can go together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It's great following John on Twitter. Very happy for the move he made. Win/Win for everyone involved

Congrats John! As a retired veteran And a citizen of this great country I applaud you for taking this opportunity to help us a nation give back to those that gave so much. You've influenced us all through a game we all have a passion for, I'm fully confident your efforts will influence a larger audience for a cause that is much larger than life. Best wishes!

Wow....congrats John !!

Awesome, looking forward to it John!

Being former military myself I really should be involved with this organization....sounds like it's time for that to change.

The Patriot Cup is held here in Tulsa Memorial Day weekend, come up and see us................

I know I'm late to this, but wanted to congratulate John on this. Great organization and a great guy by all accounts and everything I've seen on twitter. Nice to see.

I am privileged to be able to enjoy dinner with John Kim tonight while in his area on my way to a THP Event. John is a good friend and heard I was in the area, and said "We are going to dinner".

I think its time we discuss some Folds of Honor and how THP can help this amazing cause.

I am privileged to be able to enjoy dinner with John Kim tonight while in his area on my way to a THP Event. John is a good friend and heard I was in the area, and said "We are going to dinner".

I think its time we discuss some Folds of Honor and how THP can help this amazing cause.

A THP/FOH Charity Scramble would be a lot of fun

Great idea. I'm in!

Its one of my favorite charities. I would love for THP and more THPers to get involved.

I can't wait to hear more.

Back