Go Pro Pictures - 2014 Hilton Head THP Invitational

Love the Go Pro shots. Very nice pics

Impressive little camera. Cool to see you guys in action.

Hahahahaha. I was throwing a banana peel out and saw a ball trickling off the tee box--I thought somebody threw it.

Way to break the ice Toad!

Always willing to help out. Thought I'd just get it over with right away for everyone else. #noshamehere

Great photos, that one of Flog would be getting framed if I was him!

I sent it to my wife and she already said the same thing.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Very cool pictures. Would love to have a go pro for similar golf pictures and for fun with the kids.

Thanks for these awesome pics JB. Glad I got one of my better swings of the day on camera. Thanks for all the compliments as well. I'm a work in progress

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

That little camera sure takes some nice images

Great pics JB. Still can't believe that ball didn't cut.

Love these pics. Mine probably was a bit dark. Everyone looks so serious though. LOL

That camera is incredible, thanks for posting the pics JB.

These are very impressive....hope I get a decent one of me in LC

I am sorta glad the pic of me posted was at setup as I'm sure the swing itself looked horrible! since I topped it and hit it like 5 yds, winning shortest drive off the 1st tee i'm sure.

I am sorta glad the pic of me posted was at setup as I'm sure the swing itself looked horrible! since I topped it and hit it like 5 yds, winning shortest drive off the 1st tee i'm sure.

I have a vine of that swing but to protect the guilty I have not posted it on THP. :alien:

I have a vine of that swing but to protect the guilty I have not posted it on THP. :alien:

post away, Freddie has a just as bad if not worse vine from later in the round with driver.

That is a pretty nice set up in that last picture.

That was one of my best shots on the day

Back