Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Also, I have everyone's handicap except TNTCigarGuy & JeffReedMO. If you guys could post them I'd be grateful.

TNT is no longer able to come to this event.

TNT is no longer able to come to this event.
Thanks Cookie.

Stinks that he can't come, but I understand if a new job is takiing up all his time.

Again, I am throwing my name out there. My original partner could not make this. If someone is looking for a roomie, let me know.

I'm pretty sure mikeg was looking for a roomie.

Checked the long range forecast again which I'm sure I'll be doing daily, now shows 80% chance of rain next Thursday in LC so everyone start doing your anti rain dances

You guys have probably already chatted about this, but has anyone in the event played this course before?

You guys have probably already chatted about this, but has anyone in the event played this course before?

I think just a few have including Shakey.

I played it when I lived in LC. bryanmac520 plays it at least monthly & Dgvillere has played it before also.

I'm pretty sure mikeg was looking for a roomie.

Again, I am throwing my name out there. My original partner could not make this. If someone is looking for a roomie, let me know.

As of right now I'm supposed to room with grizbear, but he has not been active and I have reached out to him via PM> I'll give it until the end of the weekend & if no response jholl we can room together. I already have the room reserved.

As of right now I'm supposed to room with grizbear, but he has not been active and I have reached out to him via PM> I'll give it until the end of the weekend & if no response jholl we can room together. I already have the room reserved.

Sounds good!

A PM was sent out to everyone who is on the list to attend this event. I need to confirm everyone is 100% still coming, so if you haven't' already, please respond to my PM.

Thanks!

I played it when I lived in LC. bryanmac520 plays it at least monthly & Dgvillere has played it before also.

I'd want to be on your team :D Looks like it could be a challenging track.

I'd want to be on your team :D Looks like it could be a challenging track.
Its been almost a year since I've played there & the course I've been playing a lot is considerably easier. I don't think I have much advantage.

Its been almost a year since I've played there & the course I've been playing a lot is considerably easier. I don't think I have much advantage.

Well nevermind then :D Kidding kidding. Should be a good challenge for everyone. Can't wait for it to kick off.

Any idea what some of the prizes I will be winning are? ;)

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

A spot in the THP Hall of Fame, an invitation to the Bridgestone Championship, and a banner above your avatar. Those are the three that mean the most to me!

Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be right

image-3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

No weather talk. That's bad juju man.

Sorry guys , but have had a death in the family and have not taken the time to follow the forum the last week or so. Mike, I still plan on being there Friday the 28th. I will catch up with you at the golfing event that PM. I'm really looking forward to this event and meeting you guys. See you there.

Grizbear

If that forecast is correct, I suggest some FootJoy rain gloves. You'll love them after playing in the rain

Just think gents/gals...next week at this time you will be gearing up for the 2nd Invitational. For those that are first timers...take it in and enjoy what is about to occur. Make sure you take the opportunity to meet as many THPer's as you can. You won't regret it.

Oh for the first tee...just take a deep breath and hope it doesn't go OB. :alien2: I was saved by a tough blade of grass.

The HHI thread is bordering on epic with all the vines, pics, recaps, and lists that have been posted. Looking forward to seeing all the posts from the second invitational of the year.

Back