Callaway Kings of Distance Event - Orlando FL

It was so fun to watch the amateurs take their swings and then see the pros come in and do it. Definitely a fun time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just glad there wasn't an am vs pro contest. We would have been beat so bad. We couldn't even win the shanking contest since Stenson showed up :(

I'm just glad there wasn't an am vs pro contest. We would have been beat so bad. We couldn't even win the shanking contest since Stenson showed up :(
They could have done a Pros v Amateurs for the Ethan shot!!!

There would have been no risk at any of us hitting him.

This. I have a 190 club... Not a chance of tagging him unless you gave me one of those teaching pro buckets filled to the brim, no wind, and him be about 10 times wider. He's a skinny dude.

This event was talked about this evening on the PGA Tour network's Katrek & McGinnes show. They felt bad for Ethan but had a good laugh as well.

This. I have a 190 club... Not a chance of tagging him unless you gave me one of those teaching pro buckets filled to the brim, no wind, and him be about 10 times wider. He's a skinny dude.

I can assure you that if you handed me a 58 degree wedge and told me to hit a 90 yard shot, Ethan would have been in trouble.

What many people that were watching didnt realize, was that it was raining like crazy, and the wind was howling... Yet those dudes were pulling off the shots they wanted.

What many people that were watching didnt realize, was that it was raining like crazy, and the wind was howling... Yet those dudes were pulling off the shots they wanted.

Stenson was 5ft from tagging him in that. Five. Feet. Just gross.

Awesome swag. Pretty cool you guys got to mingle with the Pro's, while at the same time showcasing your talents. You may have feel short Michael, but you represented THP hardcore!!!

Stenson was 5ft from tagging him in that. Five. Feet. Just gross.

That close with a called freaking shot with a 3i stinger

Awesome swag. Pretty cool you guys got to mingle with the Pro's, while at the same time showcasing your talents. You may have feel short Michael, but you represented THP hardcore!!!

He always feels short.

Haha, wardy is so awesome.

He always feels short.

Haha, wardy is so awesome.

Thanks for pointing out my typo. Wardy...don't worry I am a short guy as well.

Yeah. Is there a way to see it again if we weren't able to catch it live??

Finley said the video of the event will be made available at some point. Not sure when.

That close with a called freaking shot with a 3i stinger

I was glad the camera didn't have a hot mic on him as shots were coming towards him. Probably would have been quite vulgar.

Just read thru the thread. Oh man. That was an awesome event. Thx for the updates. Can't wait to watch it!

Most of my video from this event is not great, and due to my phone dying, it took me another day to put this up. Here is Woodland trying to hit Ethan with the 2 iron.

Watched the video, Stenson is hilarious! Loved Nathan Smith's 10 yd driver tip as well.

Fun seeing the THP'ers in the background.. All on our phones.

I love Henrik Stensson. Dude is a riot.

I can't wait to follow the other events:
[h=4]Stay tuned for our upcoming live streams from Houston (4/1), Dallas (5/12), and Memphis (6/2)! [/h]

I may have to try and go to the event in Houston

Dang no Chicago

Back