Club Testing w/ THPers - Pictures Through GoPro

You need to get Google Glass for this stuff! Love seeing all the new angles.

Awesome pics

Those pics are awesome. Would love to be a GoPro owner someday. Also very excited that this bad boy will be at each event this year. Can't wait to see what you guys do.

Very cool photos....I have to get me one of those !

That really turned out cool. Nice extension by both.

Thanks guys. We had a lot of fun and will be doing more of these club tests this year, as well as using our Action Cams quite a bit.
I can't wait to see the action cams next weekend in Texas!

Those pics are awesome and some good looking swings. I'm excited to see what you have planned for these at the events.

Niiiiiiiice

How cool would it be to have a still frame sequence of your swing like they do in the golf magazines.

These pics came out great!

Hero 3+ Silver.

We also have the JVC Adixxion.
Both do the job rather well.

JB is your JVC Adixxion the first or second version?

If you had to pick one, do you think the go pro is worth the extra money?

That ball didn't stand a chance cap, that mean eye would have given me chills too!

Love my GoPro. Add a Jaws Clamp mount and you have the ability to record your swing anywhere.

I just realized my Casio has a burst photo shot. I'm definitely gonna have to mess with this feature and see if I can get a couple fun looking photos from start to finish at different angles like this.

It's really really neat being able to take a photo and still be able to catch the ball and clubhead clearly in frame.

Wow those are some awesome photos. Be good to see this at the other THP events.

Awesome photos.

These photos are great!

Been pondering picking up the go pro as well. Would be cool to mount it on the cart during my next trip to Spain this summer...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JB is your JVC Adixxion the first or second version?

If you had to pick one, do you think the go pro is worth the extra money?

Ours is the 1st version.
Its a tough question. They both have their plusses and minuses. The app makes the GoPro great, but the new JVC has that as well.
I find GoPros in general buggy. If you search around you will hear about thousands having charging and battery issues. But at the same time they are the biggest and have the most accessories out there.

Very cool. Like the ground view. The resolution on that is pretty awesome.

Those are some sweet photos. Troy had some serious lag in that one photo!

Awesome photo! That GoPro model you have only does photos, correct?

edit; NVM, I was looking at the wrong thing.

How is the video quality?

Awesome photo! That GoPro model you have only does photos, correct?

edit; NVM, I was looking at the wrong thing.

How is the video quality?

Good. I think the quality on the JVC is similar.

Ours is the 1st version.
Its a tough question. They both have their plusses and minuses. The app makes the GoPro great, but the new JVC has that as well.
I find GoPros in general buggy. If you search around you will hear about thousands having charging and battery issues. But at the same time they are the biggest and have the most accessories out there.

Thanks. I have heard the 2nd version of the JVC is pretty good and comes with decent accessories so I might try that one.

Have a gift card and thinking about using it towards a gopro.

Any suggestions on silver vs black?

Have a gift card and thinking about using it towards a gopro.

Any suggestions on silver vs black?

I have the Silver. The remote is nice on the black, and it has 1-2 other differences, but for what we use it for, the Silver works fine.

Back