Golf Pride Goes Platinum For The 10th Anniversary Of The New Decade® MultiCompound

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE:

Golf Pride Goes Platinum For The 10[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary Of The New Decade
[SUP]®[/SUP] MultiCompound

SOUTHERN PINES, N.C. … Diversified industrial manufacturer Eaton announced today that its Golf Pride grips division is celebrating the 10[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary of its New Decade MultiCompound grips by introducing a platinum series featuring four new color options. All of the new choices feature the same great technologies that have made the New Decade MultiCompound family Golf Pride’s flagship high performance product. As part of the new family, there is a limited edition Platinum Green, with green, yellow and white accents that celebrate golf’s annual rite of spring. In addition, Golf Pride will offer the Platinum series in Midnight Blue, Scarlet and a patriotic Red, White and Blue color schemes.

The New Decade Multicompound was designed to offer two distinct performance advantages to each of a player’s hands. All Platinum series grips feature this technology with high performance rubber in the lower hand designed to provide feel and responsiveness, while brushed cotton technology (BCT[SUP]®[/SUP]) cord offers moisture management and improved traction to the upper hand. The latest members of the New Decade MultiCompound family will be available at retail beginning in March and will feature a street price of $9.59 per grip.

“New Decade MutliCompound continues to be the industry’s most popular corded product, so we’re excited to celebrate its success with this new series,” stated Brandon Sowell, global sales and marketing manager for Golf Pride. “In 2014, the Platinum series will provide golfers with even more ways to customize their grips while maintaining the Tour proven performance they’ve come to expect from Golf Pride.”

For more information on the New Decade MultiCompound Platinum collection and the entire 2014 Golf Pride product line, visit www.golfpride.com.

Eaton’s Golf Grip Division is the world’s largest manufacturer of golf grips, with manufacturing, sales and distribution facilities on six continents. The division’s Golf Pride brand is recognized globally as the number one choice in grips among tour and recreational players, competitive amateur golfers, club manufacturers and club repairmen. For more information, visit www.golfpride.com or visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GolfPride.

i-gXQnJ9k-XL.jpg

I really like the green ones.

Like the look of these but I would have thought the color scheme on the "Masters" edition would have changed a little more from last year

The colors don't really go well together IMO. I am sure some other colorways will look better.

Ooohhh Me want. I'm typically a Lamkin homer but those look very nice.

I have the Multi Compounds on my gamers and is my preferred grip. Will need to check out the platinum to see if there is a noticeable difference.

Im not sure yet on the colors, need to stare at them more

Hmm...not too sure about the color combos...need to see them live.

I have been using VDR's for a while might need to make a change

They've hinted at these on Facebook a lot, and I really like the looks. Congrats on 10 years.

The other color schemes can be seen on their website. I don't love the yellow accents on the green ones, but I do really like the Midnight Blue or Crimson (ok, technically Scarlet) ones

I actually like the look. Looking forward to seeing them in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Green a lot.

PS the Dallas Cowboys version is nice too.

gp0105.jpg

As a fan of the whiteouts, I'm also a fan of these.

I think black, white and dark blue will look good. Just not a fan of the lighter colors

Love the green color combo!

I think these look freaking amazing. Really like the red ones.

Ooh that is a nice looking grip, especially the green and red ones.

I'm loving the grey color right now. You see a lot of college teams adding grey in their uniforms. I'd love a grey/orange color combo but I know that's a little out there for some.

I can't decide between patriotic or the green grips. One of them will be on the irons and maybe the other on the hybrids.

I like the looks of these. The green and midnite blue ones are really sharp.

Loving them

Back