Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Let's brighten the weather mood a bit. Via weather.com. Just goes to show how ridiculous weather websites are.

Capture_zps4cdfc851.png

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail9/USLA0264

I hate weather talk. It's bad juju for the event. And anyway, is anyone not going to show up if it rains?

I hate weather talk. It's bad juju for the event. And anyway, is anyone not going to show up if it rains?

The show must go on, need to stack up on some towels and gloves.

It may be time to buy one of those goofy looking umbrellas that stick down in your bag... if I'm prepared, I usually don't need the stuff :)

SPOT OPEN:

Unfortunately, GuitarJunkie can no longer make it to the event, so we have a spot open if you or a fellow THP member you know might be interested. Please send me a private message ASAP so we can get this filled.

Thanks!

Let's fill that spot! For anyone on the fence, you won't regret it!

If you arent sure about this one, go read the Hilton Head thread and how much of a great time everyone had

Yup....I'm bummed but somethings come up thats beyond my control. :banghead:

Jump in on this while you can. If it's half as fun as the HHI Invitational, you'll have a blast!

Man, if this were closer I would be all over it. A 17 hr drive might be a bit much!

Stupid left arm! If it didn't hurt everytime I took a full swing, I would be road tripping it to Lake Charles to claim that spot. Already pushed it too far with playing with the pain at HHI so going to be smart for once in my life and get it healed up.

Last edited:
Oh man this is going to be an awesome event, someone better snag this one up!

Dang, sorry to hear GJ. Someone else is about to have a good day though. Jump on this quick before someone beats you to it!

Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Yup....I'm bummed but somethings come up thats beyond my control. :banghead:

Sorry buddy. We will miss ya!

Last edited:
That's a huge bummer GJ. Sorry you can't make it. I hope someone jumps in on this...

SPOT OPEN:

Unfortunately, GuitarJunkie can no longer make it to the event, so we have a spot open if you or a fellow THP member you know might be interested. Please send me a private message ASAP so we can get this filled.

Thanks!

Quoting to fill this thing back up!

Someone snatch the spot up!!

With Guitarjunkie out. Bigtazz and I will be rooming together.

Man, I am awful tempted to jump on this...That's a long drive, though.

Man, I am awful tempted to jump on this...That's a long drive, though.
Do it. I didn't get much of a chance to chat you up in Hilton Head. I'd love to hear more about the Kings of Distance thing too.

Back