2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I damn near choked on my protein shake lol. I picked him this week but I think his price is too high, he needs to be around the 300k range.

I'm not riding him though lol, God only knows where he's been.

so the prices never change through out the year depending on how people are playing or are they just set?

Prices didn't change last year. Great news if a guy like Jordan Spieth takes off. He was something like $20,000 last year.

I moved up 7 spots. But, fell back another 750K on the money side. I have TW on the team now. But, I may have to trade him out for 2-3 other solid picks.

Ugh, the Florida swing is giving me the beat down.

Tiger just pulled out so changed your fantasy team if you have him.

From his website

"I personally called Arnold today to tell him that, sadly, I won't be able to play in his tournament this year. I would like to express my regrets to the Orlando fans, the volunteers, the tournament staff and the sponsors for having to miss the event. Unfortunately, my back spasms and the pain haven't subsided.
It's too early to know about the Masters, and I will continue to be evaluated and work closely with my doctors. I feel badly that I won't be able to play in this great tournament this week."

And I believe Jason Day has WD as well with thumb problems.

Lineup set, went big on this one

I had Tiger, so had to retool a bit. Not terribly confident this time around.

From a Fantasy Golf perspective, I'm glad not to have to make the decision to include Tiger (and his massive cost) or not. Easier to spend on more potential quality without his 35% of the budget.

This is the most top heavy team I've picked yet. Hopefully it won't let me down.

I went middle of the pack with my lineup. Really want to save some starts for the big guys...We'll see what happens.

Anyone think Reed might have put some extra pressure on himself with his "Top 5" comments that might hurt his game?

Anyone think Reed might have put some extra pressure on himself with his "Top 5" comments that might hurt his game?

I pulled him from my lineup just b/c this is going to be a pretty big stage this week and I think he may put a bit too much pressure on himself.... But in the back of my head, if he puts it all together...He could go low. It's the battle of riding someone while they're hot and wanting to use someone over the length of the whole season. I'm still contemplating the final roster. It's a tough tough call....

I pulled him from my lineup just b/c this is going to be a pretty big stage this week and I think he may put a bit too much pressure on himself.... But in the back of my head, if he puts it all together...He could go low. It's the battle of riding someone while they're hot and wanting to use someone over the length of the whole season. I'm still contemplating the final roster. It's a tough tough call....

I'm tempted to put Donaldson or Woodland in over him. Just have this feeling that he's not going to have it this tournament.

I'm tempted to put Donaldson or Woodland in over him. Just have this feeling that he's not going to have it this tournament.

Yeah, I really don't know....It's a gut call. I just figure he'll be good if I don't pick him and not if I do. ha. oh well!!

Lineup set. Had some bigger named guys I havent used a start on and have a couple.guys who are hot that are dirt cheap.

Hope to still hold the top spot after this weekend!

Need to get pick a winner this week. I've been hanging around in 20th but losing ground on the leaders. Hopefully one of my picks comes through.

OK. I broke down. Removed Scott and Hearn, took Rose and Reed.
I'll watch this this weekend. I may be smacking myself upside the head as I watch, though.

Just made my picks. Need a strong showing this week. Need doing terrible so far.

OK. I broke down. Removed Scott and Hearn, took Rose and Reed.
I'll watch this this weekend. I may be smacking myself upside the head as I watch, though.

Well, THAT didn't take long.
Fire up ShotTracker, and commence facepalm.
Scott - 6 under after 7.
Rose - 1 over after 7.

I'd attach the gif from the Last Crusade if I knew how. "He chose....poorly".

OK... Where is Schwartzel?

Back