What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a Covert 3 wood from GlobalGolf in "Good" condition. Very curious as to what "Good" condition looks like.

I have bought from the several times, they always under rate their clubs imo. In my experience, good means excellent, excellent means new.

I have bought from the several times, they always under rate their clubs imo. In my experience, good means excellent, excellent means new.

I second this. I've always been VERY impressed with my purchases from them

I got a xhot pro 3 wood on eBay for $92 delivered brand new. Great deal, I can't wait for it to get here

My first patent leather Seemore cover!

$_12.JPG

u5age8eh.jpg

Picked up a new 14-way stand bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered Red UTX grips for my wedges and woods.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

2 pairs of Oakley Flak Jackets
Izod Pants
Izod Shorts
2 Izod Polos
Izod Belt
RLX Polo
Puma pants

I think that's it.

Izod Pants
Izod Shorts
2 Izod Polos
Izod Belt
RLX Polo
Puma pants

I think that's it.

Just an average day shopping, eh?

u5age8eh.jpg

Picked up a new 14-way stand bag!

Looks good, love red and white combo. I have the 6 way and the clubs get pretty tangled. 14 is going to be nice!

Didn't buy but new irons came in the mail today from a fellow THPer who swapped me for some MP-H4s.. Mizuno JPX 825s.. So pretty!

eze3y7yh.jpg

Dang man that is some great stuff there!!! Would love me some Flak Jackets but there kinda out of my price range now.
Izod Pants
Izod Shorts
2 Izod Polos
Izod Belt
RLX Polo
Puma pants

I think that's it.

Paid up my entry for the SeeMore event! June can't get here quick enough.

I bought a Mashie M4 off a fellow THP'er for a very fair price. can't wait for it to arrive and get some practice in!

Izod Pants
Izod Shorts
2 Izod Polos
Izod Belt
RLX Polo
Puma pants

I think that's it.

Holy freaking crap.

I no longer feel bad about pondering a couple pairs of Oakley pants. Haha SWEET haul dude! I love Oakley Flaks, but since I need Rx lenses, getting a pair is a slightly spendier endeavour for me :/ Still, I plan on ponying up and going Oakley with my next pair - my Ray Bans are getting on now, and the prescription isn't quite right anymore.

JJJ, you are amassing quite the wardrobe!

JJJ, you are amassing quite the wardrobe!

As my wife is very quick to remind me!!

Just had a look, see if I need an intervention, it's ten(ish) polos, three tops, a jacket and 5 trousers, I'm glad I don't have the same fetish with hardware, I'd be properly broke!!

Re shafted my 3w with an ilima to match my driver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

First post here, Just picked up a new to me set of Cobra Amp Cell irons. Replaced a 20 year old trusty set of Top Flight Tour midsizeds.

First post here, Just picked up a new to me set of Cobra Amp Cell irons. Replaced a 20 year old trusty set of Top Flight Tour midsizeds.

Very nice, congrats! Give us some feedback once you get out with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back