Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Announcement:

The google Doc has been out for sometime now and I was hoping it would be filled out. If you haven't filled it out, please do so.

Announcement:

The google Doc has been out for sometime now and I was hoping it would be filled out. If you haven't filled it out, please do so.

Updated mine as best I could, not sure how Im getting there wednesday but I'll be there

Updated mine, should be good to go!!!!
Announcement:

I believe I filled mine out awhile back. Let me double check. Thanks again Freddie!

Announcement:

Updated mine as flights are booked

Announcement:

Mine filled out, but may need to be updated. My plans are in flux at the moment.

Announcement:

I'm locked in Freddie. Thanks again.

Announcement:

I'll double check mine tonight but should be good to go still!

My plans have remained the same since I filled it out. I could arrive Wednesday night if that would make things easier.

I will get mine updated by tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've put in all the info I know at the moment, arrival and departure dates shouldn't change!

Got asked about the condo's and my mother-in-law want's to pay for ours down there. Any idea if we need pay early or do we just pay in July?

In the past, there is a deposit paid like a few days beforehand and the rest when you are there. I think.

Got asked about the condo's and my mother-in-law want's to pay for ours down there. Any idea if we need pay early or do we just pay in July?

They typically ask for a CC on file and that card is charged for your share three days prior. But I can always ask them to hold off til you arrive. Do you have three with you ?

My info is unchanged. Arriving Wednesday and departing Monday.

JM

Thanks Freddie, and yes me and the wife then her mom is coming. She has a friend that lives in hilton head so I think she is coming down to see her. I got it post on the google doc. Thanks again Freddie for doing all of this!!!
They typically ask for a CC on file and that card is charged for your share three days prior. But I can always ask them to hold off til you arrive. Do you have three with you ?

Will she pay for mine too?

Thanks in advance

Setting up the villas is no big deal, I do it with a smile on my face and a glimmer in my eye. Hehehe... I will have water for all as well. No really but it's part of my job description

My plans are in and aren't changing. Got my flights booked, and sharing a rental with my man Fupresti, so all that's left is the figure out whether I'm shipping my clubs or carrying them, or a little of both. How early is too early to start a practice round thread to start setting up some games?

Also, Freddie, I know you say it's no big deal for you to organize this, but I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. There is already so much going on, and you taking care of this for me and the rest really helps ease the burden. I don't get the whole getting us water joke, but you're a freaking class act all around.

I am now going alone and planning on flying into Mytle. Can I get a taxi or shuttle to and from the resort, or do I need to rent a car?

I am now going alone and planning on flying into Mytle. Can I get a taxi or shuttle to and from the resort, or do I need to rent a car?

depending on when you get in someone might be willing to run to the airport and pick you up

Also a taxi would cost a fortune I'm sure someone will be around too

Tickets bought!!

Charlotte residents beware!!

I'll be flying in to Charlotte on the 20th, and out on the 29th. So that gives me an opportunity to play 36 on Monday post-MC!

I would try to coordinate with someone flying in

Back