SeeMore Putters Thread

Any of you guys win that $200 z3 on the bay? I really wish I had bid on it...

I wanted it, just wasnt center shafted. I was hoping a thp'er got it myself.

I wanted it, just wasnt center shafted. I was hoping a thp'er got it myself.

Wasn't me either. I also hope it went to a good home (THP'er).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Didnt quite know where to put this but I think this is a good place. So a few days back SeeMore posted a SPi/Aimpoint school at a local course here for in May. I was looking into it but to be honest, it was a little too much money for me. I had emailed the person who was running it, Paul Kaster. He is a local SPi instructor. We ended up emailing back and forth and I was asking him about private SPi lessons. He asked me some questions and I wanted to kind of let him know what I was hoping to get out of this so I let him know about THP and how I would be competing in the MC and asked if he had an suggestions on time frame and planning of lessons. His response was pretty damn awesome and I wanted to share this with you guys:

To say that I am excited to work with Paul would be an understatement. Working on a schedule with him right now to get things started. Just another example of how far of a reach THP has through some of the amazing relationships they have formed over the years.

Sounds great, Ricky! Can't wait for you to post your thoughts after your training.

I took the ptm3 that I bought Monday from Edwin watts out on the course today with my x3 to do some experimenting. I ended up just playing ptm3 after hole 4 and really liked the feel of the milled face over the softer insert of the x3. My distance control today seemed to be better than ever, leaving mostly tap ins. The only down side was that I wasn't as comfortable with the single alignment line of the ptm3 as I am with the dual alignment lines on the rear of the x3. I think I'm going to put a super stroke 2.0 on the ptm3 like I have on the x3 before I make a final decision on which will be my gamer.

Does anyone have any advice for removing a seemore factory grip without damaging it? I was able to get the one off my x3 with air and a lot of patience but it wasn't easy or enjoyable.

I took the ptm3 that I bought Monday from Edwin watts out on the course today with my x3 to do some experimenting. I ended up just playing ptm3 after hole 4 and really liked the feel of the milled face over the softer insert of the x3. My distance control today seemed to be better than ever, leaving mostly tap ins. The only down side was that I wasn't as comfortable with the single alignment line of the ptm3 as I am with the dual alignment lines on the rear of the x3. I think I'm going to put a super stroke 2.0 on the ptm3 like I have on the x3 before I make a final decision on which will be my gamer.

Does anyone have any advice for removing a seemore factory grip without damaging it? I was able to get the one off my x3 with air and a lot of patience but it wasn't easy or enjoyable.

I just pulled 2 3/4 grips for sox the other day. I say 3/4 as one of them got a tad bit stretched :) Air , solvent, long skinny screwdriver, steady hand and patience. Jazz music in the background is optional. :)

So in my search for an intervention, I bought a counterbalanced m5 and traded for a ptm3. Does it count as a relapsed if I never actually quit?

So in my search for an intervention, I bought a counterbalanced m5 and traded for a ptm3. Does it count as a relapsed if I never actually quit?

At least you are on the Cobra/SeeMore staff for the Morgan Cup...so we'll call it due diligence...yeah, that's what it is.

At least you are on the Cobra/SeeMore staff for the Morgan Cup...so we'll call it due diligence...yeah, that's what it is.

Hey thats a fair assessment right there captain. Ill go with that for now? Might need your help with the fiancé if I try to get another. I recieved the "look" today. Hopefully her groovy mallet cover comes in today and helps me a little

I should have a box waiting on me when I get home today. :bananadance:

Db4 with top siteline?

Yup!

I'm playing this afternoon "for work" but I'm fairly certain FedEx doesn't run early enough at my house to get it in time for today.

Yup!

I'm playing this afternoon "for work" but I'm fairly certain FedEx doesn't run early enough at my house to get it in time for today.

Dang. I wanna see that one. My OneCs is a different model that has the siteline on top like your db4.

aryqasuj.jpg

Db4 with a sight dot?

This one is supposed to have a line, but it may end up being a dot. We'll see this evening.

It might have a line. Mine has a dot. I love sight dots.

#cookie's Si2 had me pondering...must resist the SeeMore urge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

#cookie's Si2 had me pondering...must resist the SeeMore urge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Embrace it. You would have it by Saturday or Monday!

I know what putter I'm getting. They have the grip I want. Now I just have to pick a headcover... :beat-up:

Any preference to the velcro vs magnetic closure, for those in the know?

I know what putter I'm getting. They have the grip I want. Now I just have to pick a headcover... :beat-up:

Any preference to the velcro vs magnetic closure, for those in the know?

Which putter has your eye sir?

40 putts today you guys. Feels bad man :(

Thank you so much SeeMore!

usa9y9ym.jpg
ypygy2an.jpg

Well done sir! That DB-4 looks freakin' awesome!

Db4s are awesome. Well done

Back