2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I couldn't find any news for a withdrawal. Whoever runs this thing is horrible!!!

When do you set your lineups normally?

When do you set your lineups normally?

It's not consistent. I work swing shifts and just do it randomly so I don't forget.

Well I'm just saying that things change and guys move in and out of these tournaments. It's pretty fluid.

Why don't you just set a reminder every Wednesday night to make sure you have no NIFs.

Setting a lineup for the next tournament before Tuesday is pointless IMO.

Well I'm just saying that things change and guys move in and out of these tournaments. It's pretty fluid.

Why don't you just set a reminder every Wednesday night to make sure you have no NIFs.

Setting a lineup for the next tournament before Tuesday is pointless IMO.

If there was news about him pulling I wouldn't have said a word. I couldn't find any news. Typically if they're in the field initially then there will be something somewhere about them pulling out. It appears he was listed when he was never in the field. Pathetic, IMO, if that's truly the case.

If there was news about him pulling I wouldn't have said a word. I couldn't find any news. Typically if they're in the field initially then there will be something somewhere about them pulling out. It appears he was listed when he was never in the field. Pathetic, IMO, if that's truly the case.

It is a service we do not pay for. I have lost people to WD's or NIF or whatever, but at the end of the day it isn't that hard to double check another source to be 100% sure.

Did you set your lineup before Tuesday? If you did, you're gambling. If you decide to do that, you have no real reason to complain. It literally takes 2 secs on a Wednesday night to see if guys are in or out.

Like TH said, it's a free service and they aren't always gonna be perfect, but I've never had any trouble with it.

GRRRR. I didn't get my lineup set for the 2nd week in a row!! Got a 45 day outage I'm working on and that's where my mind is. I doubt I"ll be able to do much with it for the duration, but it is what it is. At least it isn't costing me any money.

Took Bubba and Rose instead of Scott and Bradley that's gonna hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took Bubba and Rose instead of Scott and Bradley that's gonna hurt.

omg i did the same thing. i literally changed out Scott for Bubba late Tuesday night. I'm sick over it...especially since my other picks are doing really well, including my longshot Kokrak

Glad I'm rolling with Adam and Keegan this week.

WTF Rose?

Glad I'm rolling with Adam and Keegan this week.

WTF Rose?

Same here. Got a few more doing well too.

Kevin Chappell's early run is giving me another horse in the race. Hope he can keep it up!

Haddley looking good now too. My squad is looking STRONG

Haddley looking good now too. My squad is looking STRONG

Ditto. I've got 3 in the top 5, and 6 in the top 20 overall. Fingers crossed tomorrow is a good day, and I'll have (hopefully) made up for forgetting my roster last week.

Ditto. I've got 3 in the top 5, and 6 in the top 20 overall. Fingers crossed tomorrow is a good day, and I'll have (hopefully) made up for forgetting my roster last week.

Me too. I've got 5 of the top 7 and 7 in the top 12. I feel like I'm hitting the fantasy golf lotto here. Lots can happen tomorrow though. Fingers crossed!

It is a service we do not pay for. I have lost people to WD's or NIF or whatever, but at the end of the day it isn't that hard to double check another source to be 100% sure.

That's the way I look at it too. We are out $0, and we are all playing under the same rules. I want to win, but who cares, really.

Do work Matt Every!

Up to 23rd overall, $2.76 million behind after finishing 10th for the week!

In afraid to look, had Keegan and gmac and then blah blah

Moved into the top 10 (#9).

Another disaster of a week for my team! I dropped about 13 spots. My "kiss of death" syndrome has carried over from Streak for the Cash. I can pick a team on there that is a 99% favorite and they'll be upset. I pick a hot golfer and he misses the cut!

Went from 138 to 132 thanks to Every and Bradley. If Hadley hadn't faded, I would have done even better. But definitely can't complain.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! If I accomplish nothing else this fantasy season, I've got this.

Up to #8

Back