Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may want to try the online B-Fit with Bridgestone and they can help you pick out the ball that may be best for you

For sure those B-Fit guys know their stuff.

Not sure if this is in the right place but is it possible going from a 9° head to a 10.5° head (both the same exact head) and gain 500-700 RPMs? Or should I chalk it up to swing and/or faulty monitor. This is with center face contact

I'm pondering a change at the 4 hybo slot. The J40 just doesn't work with my current gaps due to its massive length and I'd like to add a forgiving 4i like an Apex or a Cleveland MT or something.
I guess I could cut the shaft down 3/4" and see if that shortens it some.

Net and mat. A bit more practical with the SC 100 on the way. Or just stick to grass ranges.

Cobra Bio Cell in red. Hmm with trade in bonuses I could get one cheap! What can I trade in, hmmm?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Not sure if this is in the right place but is it possible going from a 9° head to a 10.5° head (both the same exact head) and gain 500-700 RPMs? Or should I chalk it up to swing and/or faulty monitor. This is with center face contact

It's possible. More loft will give you more spin. No matter where you stroke the ball. 500-700 seems a little high but that could be the LM. Same everything besides the loft?

SeeMore HT and DF. Not sure how long I can hold off.

I'm pondering a change at the 4 hybo slot. The J40 just doesn't work with my current gaps due to its massive length and I'd like to add a forgiving 4i like an Apex or a Cleveland MT or something.

You could also try choking up a little bit and hitting shots. That's how I cover my "4.5" iron gap - I just choke up the X Hot and take a normal swing.

If you'd rather not do that though, I fully support the Apex ponder haha

You could also try choking up a little bit and hitting shots. That's how I cover my "4.5" iron gap - I just choke up the X Hot and take a normal swing.

If you'd rather not do that though, I fully support the Apex ponder haha

I just put in a bid on a G25 23 degree (4h) on the bay. The last gap in my bag I need to fill, and the G253h is the only club in my bag that I know every time I pull it, I'm going to hit it well. Truly an amazing club.

I just put in a bid on a G25 23 degree (4h) on the bay. The last gap in my bag I need to fill, and the G253h is the only club in my bag that I know every time I pull it, I'm going to hit it well. Truly an amazing club.

That sure is a nice feeling! I didn't know anything about it till I got my X Hot 4h last fall...and that sucker gives me a similar feeling.

Hahaha, could be fun, I'm thinking just 36.5" w a backweight.

Lots of hmmmmmmm's for sure.

I'll be the guinea pig....

At the MC...

:)

It's possible. More loft will give you more spin. No matter where you stroke the ball. 500-700 seems a little high but that could be the LM. Same everything besides the loft?

Yes same everything. Besides my swing probably. I'll have to give it more than one session though

Yes same everything. Besides my swing probably. I'll have to give it more than one session though

That's a smart plan. It could just be the swing that day.

Pondering golfpride ndmc whiteout grips for my wedges to match the rest of the set

I really like you ones on the BB line...to bad that color isn't avaliable at retail!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I really like you ones on the BB line...to bad that color isn't avaliable at retail!

I know dude. I just put whiteout with black on my irons. They match pretty well

I'd put some electrical tape or something to about where you're thinking about cutting it down to. Kind of a reference marker. Gives you a chance to try it out before cutting. I've found I can knock about ten yards off by choking up a bit on mine. I actually like the distance as it allows me to keep just the one club between my 5I & 5W. One of the things I need to work on at the range this spring. I'm ok at judging it but I'm half thinking about drawing a sharpie line on it once I find the perfect spot so I always set up the same. May do the same thing on my 5W.

Pondering putting my Tour Design Black in play over my Metal X Milled tomorrow

I know dude. I just put whiteout with black on my irons. They match pretty well

I'm trying those on my driver and 3w. The black almost looks Grey which I like.

A 4 hybrid... Don't really know what I want yet. Won't hit it a ton, so don't want to break the bank. Feel free to PM Me if you have one. Prefer 23* loft and stiff flex.

Altitudes. Just to try them. Maybe even just a tinkering project.

A purple putter cover, emailed SeeMore and they are gonna check there back room for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back