SeeMore Putters Thread

Love the sight line on the DB-4!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Looks great. Hope you SeeMore putts drop

I was on Youtube tonight and SeeMore is doing some big advertising so maybe I'll see more of them on the course around here.

Well I played my first full round with a SeeMore after practicing with it all winter long. Took me that long to get comfortable with my hand position. One of the best putting days I've had in a long time with 5 birdies and a lot of great putts

Please tell me sometime from here just won that m1w

Well I played my first full round with a SeeMore after practicing with it all winter long. Took me that long to get comfortable with my hand position. One of the best putting days I've had in a long time with 5 birdies and a lot of great putts

Congrats! Took me about 12 holes to finally start rolling confident putts. I made a 10 footer to save par followed by a 15 footer for par on 16 and 17.

Congrats! Took me about 12 holes to finally start rolling confident putts. I made a 10 footer to save par followed by a 15 footer for par on 16 and 17.

It has taken me a long time to put this putter in play! It's taken about 9 months of practice (indoor and out) to feel comfortable with my hand position and grip. I've alway been a forward presser and struggled cause I wasn't going to play it until I did.

It has taken me a long time to put this putter in play! It's taken about 9 months of practice (indoor and out) to feel comfortable with my hand position and grip. I've alway been a forward presser and struggled cause I wasn't going to play it until I did.

I hadn't really ever used the forward press so I didn't have a big transition period. Although, it wasn't until last fall that I really was taught the correct SPi stroke.

My latest addition to my seemores, I love it!

Nice work right there Kyle. Did you have Seemore reshaft it for you?

Please tell me sometime from here just won that m1w

No sir I was watching it, ended up going with a cb m5 from a thp'er instead. Should get it mondaybor tuesday

Groovy mallet cover is at the house right now.

Ptm3 should be at the house too...
#feelslikechristmas

Nice work right there Kyle. Did you have Seemore reshaft it for you?
Yep, Alex was simply amazing to work with, I can't sing Seemore praises enough!

Awesome pickup Djames! I loved my db4 from day1.

Iceyshanks love the looks of that putter. What made you decide on that shaft? Cant wait to hear your feedback on what kind of difference you feel with it.

So with a trade from a fellow hacker this came in today..
aqe8ymuh.jpg

Awsome ptm3. I like her very much.

This is the cover I ordered.
edanudyq.jpg

And this is the ptm3 with new "BIG DOG" pure grip.
u4e8a8up.jpg

Awesome pickup Djames! I loved my db4 from day1.

Iceyshanks love the looks of that putter. What made you decide on that shaft? Cant wait to hear your feedback on what kind of difference you feel with it.
I won the shaft in a contest, but so far I like it!

GB rocking the SeeMore like a boss! Love that milling in the ptm3.

Hi
I played my first round with the fgp yesterday. I've got a couple of questions as someone coming from an Answer style putter.

Should the FGP lie flat on the ground? My offset blade putter sits flush with the ground but the fgp seems to have a more pronounced arch on the bottom so I don't feel confident it's sitting square (in fact on my back swing it sometimes snags on the ground and goes way outside).

Also I find it very easy to hide the red dot taking my normal setup. The only way I can unhide it is to do something funky with my head or hands. It doesn't seem to matter too much whether the putter is forward or back in my stance etc...is this normal? I have had lessons on putting so it may be I have developed a good setup (unlikely...)

Finally, have any THPers felt the need to add weight? My old putter was heavy in comparison and its taking some getting used to.

For background, I bought the seemore used it's 34" same as my other putter but unsure on lie angle. I bought as a trial to play around with, if I get on I'm hoping to do a full fitting etc. I love the putter and want to get on with it but with these questions in my head I'm struggling for confidence. I've been following the spi method the best I can.

Really appreciate any help here! Cheers.

I know what putter I'm getting. They have the grip I want. Now I just have to pick a headcover... :beat-up:

Any preference to the velcro vs magnetic closure, for those in the know?

I prefer the magnetic closure - the ones I have from SeeMore have held up really well

Hi
I played my first round with the fgp yesterday. I've got a couple of questions as someone coming from an Answer style putter.

Should the FGP lie flat on the ground? My offset blade putter sits flush with the ground but the fgp seems to have a more pronounced arch on the bottom so I don't feel confident it's sitting square (in fact on my back swing it sometimes snags on the ground and goes way outside).

Also I find it very easy to hide the red dot taking my normal setup. The only way I can unhide it is to do something funky with my head or hands. It doesn't seem to matter too much whether the putter is forward or back in my stance etc...is this normal? I have had lessons on putting so it may be I have developed a good setup (unlikely...)

Finally, have any THPers felt the need to add weight? My old putter was heavy in comparison and its taking some getting used to.

For background, I bought the seemore used it's 34" same as my other putter but unsure on lie angle. I bought as a trial to play around with, if I get on I'm hoping to do a full fitting etc. I love the putter and want to get on with it but with these questions in my head I'm struggling for confidence. I've been following the spi method the best I can.

Welcome to the seemore crew :).
As for your questions I can offer what little I know.
1) ive found that if you have a solid setup then it may not take as much adjustment to hide the red dot. I had a similar experience. ,

Some models seem to set up differently as exactly how far foward they are. Not buy much but there is a difference to me.

With the red dot being easily covered I would focus on the white lines on the outside. Ensure that both of them are identical. It is possible to have the red dot covered but have one line slightly hidden.

If the dot is covered and both lines are identical...then you just have a good setup :)

2) I you would have asked this before yesterday I would have said no. However I recieved my ptm3 and it was lighter then any of my other seemore.

I already had a puregrip big dog ordered for it and the extra weight instantly made it feel better to me.

Some of us here tinker with clevis pins, bigger grips and such. Sox Fan actually changed 3 of his the other day by removing clevis pins.

Im sire some others will chime in and offer some more info, hope I helped a little.

Really appreciate the response. I'm going to spend quite a bit of time practicing and focusing on the white lines with it as I'm sure when you switch putter there is an adjustment period.

I feel I have good 'feel' with the Seemore but my stroke seems a bit all over the place (keep missing the middle etc)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hi

Hey NitJay!

I would agree with you on the weight. Maybe a bit lighter than what I am used to (I think most FGP are around 330), and some guys have remedied weight around here with strips of lead tape on the bottom.

The concept of hiding the red dot is great, however, experienced putters should be encouraged to align the white lines. I look at it a lot like lining up the sights on a gun.. You need the perfect alignment to be the most accurate, and you use the middle point with the outer irons to be spot on.

Some of the new SeeMore's are awesome because they come with the Tri-plane sole which makes for easy placement on the ground. For most of my SeeMore designs, I prefer to step into the putter already laying flat on the ground. It guarantees that the putter is properly set before I step into it and make small adjustments.

No sir I was watching it, ended up going with a cb m5 from a thp'er instead. Should get it mondaybor tuesday

Groovy mallet cover is at the house right now.

Ptm3 should be at the house too...
#feelslikechristmas

Damn, I was staying off it because someone here said they were after it.. I'd have certainly jumped in for 120 for it. It was very clean.. ugh

Hi

Congrats on picking up the FGP and Spi, Nitjay!
I'm going on my third season with the mFGP I got during the forum testing in 2012. It is still firmly in the bag. Best.putter.ever. If you ask me.

I don't really pay any attention as to whether it lies parallel to the ground or not. Keep in mind that I was fitted to this putter online and over the phone by Ted Galina and company at SeeMore HQ. They nailed it for me. In other worsds, yes, it should be parallel to the ground, but the fitting (length and lie) based on the correct posture should take care of that.

The putter should be right in the middle of your stance btw, with the shaft perpendicular to the ground, according to the Spi method.

About the weight, I'm not sure, it may be standard weight. It feels heavy enough to my liking, but again I did mention to them that I preferred a heavier putter and they may have added weight. adding weight is easy enough though.

Maybe you should give the fine folks at SeeMore HQ, a call about fitting or send an email, their customer service is unbelievable.

WardF was nice enough to loan me a 38" FGP2 this weekend to try out. I rolled it a few dozen times on the practice green and immediately put it into play. I sank some great putts today with it in our MGA's season opener. The confidence-inspiring RST is great, and the feel of the whole club is just spectacular. I gotta say, only 18 holes in and I'm a SeeMore convert!

The confidence-inspiring RST is great, and the feel of the whole club is just spectacular. I gotta say, only 18 holes in and I'm a SeeMore convert!

It's a great feeling for sure!

Back