In The Money. Cashing in on tour. Top money makers.

Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
It's crazy how the top 3 are in a league of their own, and how TW is just way out there. Still...everyone on that list have it set up for life.

I had no idea Westwood was that high up, some of those guys make big big numbers.

Cool to see Freddie Couple just outside the top 20. I like him, he seems like a good dude.

I read the other day that Briny Baird has made over $13 million and he's winless.

Interesting list there. Comparing off/on course earnings, wow. Stenson, one would assume, got a nice little pay day going to Callaway after last years performance.

Couple things stand out on this list.

Paula Creamer is in the Top 50, I would of thought Annika would be in there somewhere.
Joedan Spieth in the top 20....fast tracking!

I read the other day that Briny Baird has made over $13 million and he's winless.

Id say that was probably career earnings. Still, a lot!

Wow. I'm surprised at how much Phil makes off the course. But good for him

It surprises me what some guys that you wouldn't think would make anything pull in some decent money off course.

The money that Tiger makes is just outrageous. Nice to see that Arnie is still cleaning up.

darren clarke nice ... 281k on the course 5 mil off ? must be nice

not going to lie, i'd take a spot on tour and finish in the top 100 and be fine.

Back