What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ribs that soaked in Coke in the crockpot all day long. YUM!!!

Just Subway on the way home from the course since the wife has symphony practice

Alfredo chicken.

Turkey Sammy with 2 peices of cheddar cheese and jalapeños

Grilled chicken and some steamed veggies

dyje3uhu.jpg

This is what I had. So. Good.

Outback Steakhouse.

Spaghetti and Meatballs...thankfully, I'm wearing a red shirt.

Dinner consisted of a Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken Wrap with Asparagus and a fruit plate. Bring on the healthiness.

This was without a doubt the single greatest meal I have ever had. As and early graduation present I wanted to eat at a Michelin starred restaurant. We went to Eleven Madison Park a three Michelin Starred restaurant (Pellegrino #5 in world, #1 in US for 2013). The opening black and white cookie was the greatest cookie I ever had. Watching my family each eat theirs was priceless.
1610081_764341643576598_2022929343_n.jpg

Fried rice tonight. Good stuff.

Chicken parm for me! :D

Today I had a cobb salad and a cup of tomatoe basil soup. Trying to drop the lbs.

Cornish hen with roasted lemon potato's.

Got home from golf today at 12:30. After lunch, my wife and I prepared Chicken Marsala for tonight's dinner. We'll have rice and vegetables on the side, an iceberg salad, and a glass of Zinfandel. Warm apple pie (no sugar added and store bought) with vanilla ice cream (no sugar added) and a cup of Columbian coffee.

The wife told me that we are having baked potatoes tonight.

Tombstone

a8e4yhu2.jpg

I smoked salmon tonight on the big green egg and I can't lie it was yummy

Sirloin steak, green beans with olive oil and garlic pepper, and baked redskin potatoes. It was awesome.

Pizza, garlic bread, and waffle fries. I had 1 size of pizza and a handful of fries. Not exactly exciting but it was good.

Had a 23oz porterhouse with a baked potato and salad from Texas Roadhouse last night. Sooo goood

Having the tavern burger. Yum
y2y5uhyb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back