The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling bad for my wife today. It's her 40th birthday, and she had to get up at 3:45 for a 6 AM flight to Vegas. She will be there working her tail off for the next 3 days. I just hope she gets a chance to enjoy a nice dinner tonight. Once this event is over, her life should get a lot less stressful.

Feeling bad for my wife today. It's her 40th birthday, and she had to get up at 3:45 for a 6 AM flight to Vegas. She will be there working her tail off for the next 3 days. I just hope she gets a chance to enjoy a nice dinner tonight. Once this event is over, her life should get a lot less stressful.

I know that feeling buddy. Its a tough spot.

This is the kind of stuff that p!$$es me off.

a3a6avem.jpg

I can relate to this rant. At our steel mill, throughout the plant we have Operating Stations. They're all numbers to help identify location in the mill. Each is labeled OSxx. The thing that drives me nuts is when someone calls it "OS Station xx"

Never considered Vegas = Stress unless I were to lose the house note or something but thoughts with you pal

4 hours.

I take four hours on Friday to play some golf and my Monday is complete hell. Unreal.

Ouch dude, like tons of crap went down during that 4 hours, or someone is making a stink about it?

4 hours.

I take four hours on Friday to play some golf and my Monday is complete hell. Unreal.

clearly you should play faster:alien:

Ouch dude, like tons of crap went down during that 4 hours, or someone is making a stink about it?

haha, like 50 requests and everyone decided to go on vacation this week rather than stick around to see what I think their requests. Awesome.

clearly you should play faster:alien:

Who said I stopped at 18? :good:

This is the kind of stuff that p!$$es me off.

a3a6avem.jpg

I can relate to this rant. At our steel mill, throughout the plant we have Operating Stations. They're all numbers to help identify location in the mill. Each is labeled OSxx. The thing that drives me nuts is when someone calls it "OS Station xx"

If I got upset over little things like that, my live would be a constant hell. Never would have even taken the time to read that or hear that and feel pissed off. Maybe now I will notice haha.

haha, like 50 requests and everyone decided to go on vacation this week rather than stick around to see what I think their requests. Awesome.

I guess this is your punishment. How dare you haha

Send them an email:

REQUESTS DENIED, MAKE UP YOUR TIME ON SATURDAY!

4 hours.

Mobile office. Go for it.

Never considered Vegas = Stress unless I were to lose the house note or something but thoughts with you pal

Yeah, she's an event planner, though. This event has taken hundreds of hours of preparation, and she is going to be working non-stop. That's no way to go to Vegas if you ask me.

After getting dressed today for work went to go grab my phone, wallet and put my watch on. Well got my phone and watch but can't find my d@m wallet anywhere. Ended up running late to work and had to call in for my credit card's and debit card. Man this is one of the crappiest feeling when you lose your freaking wallet... Thankfully when I called there weren't any wierd charges so hopefully that means it's just on the ground around my house or somewhere in the house. UUUGGGHHH all the other cards i had to and have to reget today!!!

Love this band, especially the fact that the purpose of one of the bands members is to simply dance (you can see him on the right side of the video).

Love this band, especially the fact that the purpose of one of the bands members is to simply dance (you can see him on the right side of the video).

Funny song, but thankfully I found it when I went home during lunch.

Very mad about someone stealing my Rangefinder at the course yesterday. I thought i might have left it somewhere but walked back through everything i did and it was in my bag last and gone now.

:angry:

If I got upset over little things like that, my live would be a constant hell. Never would have even taken the time to read that or hear that and feel pissed off. Maybe now I will notice haha.

It's what I do! haha

Just saw that a hospital in the UK was incinerating 15000 fetus' s from abortions that were done...Some of which were used in a process to help heat the hospital.

I'm sick to my stomach

Found another few incredibly slick spots on our floors.

Back to going barefoot....

Last time I polish my own wood floors!

Im putting the pieces together on this project and what I need to have done by the end of the day tomorrow. Could be in for a true work all nighter. NO!!!!

Sick...really sick. Just swigged some Nyquil and headed to bead. Lake Charles in 3.5 days....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back