Bradenton/Sarasota Golf - Live Wedge Testing Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
These little extra events are really cool, just wish I lived anywhere nearby.

How dare you make me think about switching from J40 wedges...

I sure hope I am in town that week, great chance to meet some folks and try some great wedges

this sounds like alot of fun I really need to get the mrs. to agree to move south

Should be rolling out some details of this one very soon.

this one is going to be interesting.

Nice! Hoping to make this my first event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be fun to do a little mythbusting, that's for sure.

You can borrow my Hopkins 54* any day. I would say my relationship with it has had its ups and downs. HEYOOO!:banana:

Yeah I need details. Sarasota is one of my fav areas to play.

Yeah I need details. Sarasota is one of my fav areas to play.
I would like to be lucky enough to go, but have my sons baptism & 1st communion coming up 200% chance it falls on one of those weekends

Can't wait!!

Sounds great, cannot wait to hear more info

Should be rolling out some details of this one very soon.

Looking forward to hearing more about this. Only an hour+ away, I definitely want in.

Looking forward to hearing more about this. Only an hour+ away, I definitely want in.

Hope you make it over, dude.

Looks like some fun excitement coming and it is going to be a lot of fun.

I can't wait to get others thoughts on those matrix shafted tour trusty's. My favorite clubs to hit of the many I tried this weekend.

I can't wait to get others thoughts on those matrix shafted tour trusty's. My favorite clubs to hit of the many I tried this weekend.
I hit those once.

And it was about as good of a shot I can hit with a 54* wedge.

I hit those once.

And it was about as good of a shot I can hit with a 54* wedge.

Yes you did. I really think that if JB spends some time with them they could find a way into his bag on a regular basis.

Keeping my fingers crossed on the date.

Yes you did. I really think that if JB spends some time with them they could find a way into his bag on a regular basis.

Its a strong possibility. In the past I have liked to keep my wedges in steel rather than graphite despite my irons being graphite. For some reason it reminds me to rarely take full swings with them and I have enjoyed that. But these felt fantastic.

Its a strong possibility. In the past I have liked to keep my wedges in steel rather than graphite despite my irons being graphite. For some reason it reminds me to rarely take full swings with them and I have enjoyed that. But these felt fantastic.

That is interesting. This was the first time I ever got to play a set with graphite shafts that matched the irons. They are just so smooth. I really enjoyed having the exact same shaft in all the irons and wedges and will set up my bag like that going forward.

Reminded me a ton of using the 588s from a few years back with the Kusala wedge shafts in them.

still watching and waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back