What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful. I want a couple in gunmetal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Seeing some of the awesome set-ups you guys on here have with staff bags, I stumbled across this one on CL for $100, 5 minutes from my house. Completely lucked out...

Man almost too pretty to hit and get dirty

I thought about that for a second. These are the gold/nickel finish on them and look great. A practice round in LC before Saturday and hopefully they help punch that ticket!

I thought about that for a second. These are the gold/nickel finish on them and look great. A practice round in LC before Saturday and hopefully they help punch that ticket!

If not you will look good in defeat

Just bought a diamana kai'li hybrid shaft off the bay. Gonna put it in the X hot head I got yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I picked up a new Cleveland Smart Sole S wedge on the bay for $79 today. Having read so many great reviews on here I figured I'd try it out as my go-to wedge for bunker shots.
It's definitely a go-to wedge for me. Handles everything I need it for, and then some.

Just bought a diamana kai'li hybrid shaft off the bay. Gonna put it in the X hot head I got yesterday.

You are going to like that combo a lot.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Some more pants. Going to need them up here for a while

Last night I bought the book someone reviewed "fix your body fix your swing" and officially joined the board with an albatross membership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Project X 5.5 shaft

A couple Taylormade ATV wedges, 50 and 54.

Dropped off some shafts to remove RBZ adapter for Cobra MyFly adapter for my amp cell.

Also, switching some shafts, nunchuk, to try on my altitudes from the stock graphite

Excited to try my new-ish toys

I believe I just bought a set of j40 cb heads :)

Bought a score card holder last night. Wanted one for a while and was able to get a custom one for $40.

Bought the bag boy quad that's on sale at TGW. Heading to the par 3 course after work as soon as it gets here. Gonna buy a season pass for that as well $300 for that is a steal for how much I'm going to play after work during the week. Man I'm stoked!

You are going to like that combo a lot.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

I hope so. I'm playing 'ilima shafts in may driver and 3w so I thought it would be a nice combination.

headwear-2014-high-crown-visor_2___1.png

balls-2014-speed-regime-2____1.png

balls-2014-supersoft____1.png

Bought some Callaway wonderfulness today. Pretty happy with it.

Picked up the Dave Pelz Short Game Bible today

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

The other day I changed the adapter on a tour blue to put it in my xhot pro, picked up a used metal x #9 that's in perfect condition, a ss 2.0 that I will eventually put on one of my putters to try out and last night I got an amp cell with a white tie in it on eBay. I got it for the shaft but after hitting my friends amp cell I may have to give it a fair shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this week, Adams CB3 4-AW, on ebay for 170.00 in great shape, and today 3+4 Taylormade TP rescue11 hybrids for about 64.00 total out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back