#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I am 100% OK with playing hella early if it means we get to play the whole National on Friday. I know that excludes all the Friday arrivals right off the bat though - we could keep the later tee times for those guys though, this way they at least get 9 in...

This for me too.

I'd like to play 18 on Friday, but if it's a later tee time im fine with 9 and either a light gym session or a range session before

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I am down for 7am Friday to free up a spot at 1pm.

I'm good with early Friday. Sounds great. Grab lunch afterward. Then check into hotel after for shower with time to rest a bit before 6pm team meetings.

Sorry thought you guys read Panda. Thursday we are set with times on the international. Friday is and was the issue. Our current times do not allow us to play all 18 holes on the National. We have to take few sweeper times if we want to get in all 18. I can set that up if you like for those that will be present. The late arrivals can grab the earliest afternoon time on Friday to see the course.

I'll assume the 9 that will be here on Thursday are good with early morning Friday. Please confirm and I'll make the call.

I believe we have 12 arriving Thursday, some are late night.

Sorry thought you guys read Panda. Thursday we are set with times on the international. Friday is and was the issue. Our current times do not allow us to play all 18 holes on the National. We have to take few sweeper times if we want to get in all 18. I can set that up if you like for those that will be present. The late arrivals can grab the earliest afternoon time on Friday to see the course.

I'll assume the 9 that will be here on Thursday are good with early morning Friday. Please confirm and I'll make the call.

This is good with me Freddie. How many tee times will Danny need to hang onto in the afternoon? Just the first two (1:00 and 1:10)?

I'm ok with early Friday, too. So the guys sharing a room and van with me better say so too!

How many are playing at 1pm

I'm good with early Friday. Sounds great. Grab lunch afterward. Then check into hotel after for shower with time to rest a bit before 6pm team meetings.

I'm ready for the 7:00 a.m. tee time Friday! :bomb:

Freddie don't know if you're seeing the travel thread, but it looks like everybody is in for the morning rounds. Are we limited to 3 tee times, or is a 6:40 time possible as well?

I'm good with first thing in the morning.

I've been spending a lot of time trying to pin point my strengths and weaknesses to give my Captain as much useful info as possible. I definitely know my one glaring weakness and it will be getting worked on a ton in the next 4 weeks. Hopefully by the time #TheKing rolls around I can proudly say I don't have any 1 huge weakness in my game. So far things are trending in the right direction that's for sure!

Posted in the other thread as well, I'm down for early tee time on Friday if that is what it takes. Been traveling / engaging with customers all day, so I'm just getting caught up.

THP #theking #imwithchad

3a2a2y6y.jpg

urenated.jpg

8y3e2e4a.jpg

Those a SICK! Love the green shirts specifically! (That does not mean I've chosen a team yet)

Why hello there.

Holy freakin sweet!! I honestly really like them both.

Those shirts are sharp baby!! I like that we will be in the same get ups, TEAM Chad will also be using the same Gel

Sweet looking shirts fellas!

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Yeah. I like those.

It's getting close guys. I'd imagine JB is going to start filling up this thread with more sweetness (if that's possible) very soon.

#getexcited

Only 4 weeks until I jump on a plane for this!! Holy schnikes, I'm so freakin excited!!

Only 4 weeks until I jump on a plane for this!! Holy schnikes, I'm so freakin excited!!

Southwest emailed me yesterday to remind me of my "upcoming trip".

I was like "Southwest, you don't even know!"

I know some from this event are not all that active, but if you get a chance, head over to Twitter and thank @HarryArnettCG @HashtagChad and @Caroline2Sweet for making all of apparel and equipment happen. While GG, myself and MikeDean planned the event and are hosting the event, the gear and apparel you have coming to you is because of them and we chose Callaway for this event because we knew how awesome they would be.

Wow, great looking shirts! Awesome!

Back