Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better option for most, though it's got its shortcomings too. Still, likely a better match. It's long though.

Maybe I'll pray for an R1 haha

July is a ways away. Never know!

July is a ways away. Never know!

Sure is. 4 months. Anything can happen by then.

I did ponder a different set up today. It included the mini driver. Even though I'm not sure that's the club for me.

Stop that right now. Think of the children!

Jetspeed. One of the longer hitters in our league just got a SLDR. Was watching him hit it and there were some big swings in distances. Like 40 yards difference when he was just on the range. Really has me thinking of going that other direction.
Jetspeed has my attention too, dude. I bet our bag setups for the MC are identical.
Maybe I'll pray for an R1 haha
...I have been.

Stop that right now. Think of the children!

lol it was rather out there. Driver, mini, 17 wood, 3 and 5 hybrid. 6-GW, and wedges.

Pondering trading my one round/one range session Covert 2.0 driver for a Bio Cell. I enjoy the 2.0, but I wanna spend some time with the Bio Cell.

Pondering trading my one round/one range session Covert 2.0 driver for a Bio Cell. I enjoy the 2.0, but I wanna spend some time with the Bio Cell.

When I hit them side by side the Bio Cell was just better. Longer and more forgiving. Both improved versions from last year IMO

When I hit them side by side the Bio Cell was just better. Longer and more forgiving. Both improved versions from last year IMO

I hit them both side by side as well. I found the same but very slightly. I had the Covert 2.0 so I couldn't justify the money to buy the Bio Cell for minimal distance gain. My best friend games the Covert 2.0, so I can hit that whenever. But I am so intrigued by the Bio Cell.

I hit them both side by side as well. I found the same but very slightly. I had the Covert 2.0 so I couldn't justify the money to buy the Bio Cell for minimal distance gain. My best friend games the Covert 2.0, so I can hit that whenever. But I am so intrigued by the Bio Cell.

That's how I feel with bertha. I can hit O'Carrolls whenever I want. No need to buy haha

IMO that would be a positive trade in there. My time with the Bio cell has been phenomenal and, although it is much improved from last year, the standard 2.0 didn't best it for me. I really enjoyed the stock shaft in the bio over the 2.0 as well.

Mostly. Anything a few years old would work too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you want easyto hit, taake a look at the Cleveland products. The 588 is great, so is the classic from last year

16* hybrid. Adams pro is the front runner

If you want easyto hit, taake a look at the Cleveland products. The 588 is great, so is the classic from last year

And the Mashie+. Easy to elevate, forgiving, can hit it from anywhere, cheap. It's a winner.

And the Mashie+. Easy to elevate, forgiving, can hit it from anywhere, cheap. It's a winner.

Love my Mashies!

After all of the raving about the Amp Cell, thinking of getting one (or the bio cell) to replace my Covert 1.0.

After all of the raving about the Amp Cell, thinking of getting one (or the bio cell) to replace my Covert 1.0.

AMp Cell is a great driver, and can be had for super cheap right now too

The Amp Cell is an awesome driver, do it up man! Even better, get one on the cheap and stick a Kusala Blue in it, you will be in love.

Myself, I am pondering taking this JumboMax grip off my GW. I think it's screwing up my distance control on full swings. Will probably leave them on my 54* and 58* since I rarely take full swings with those and I like the short game feel, but I think I might be more consistent on those 100 - 110 yarders with a normal grip on the GW.

I'm going to give my Razr Fit a few more range sessions to see if I can get it to work for me, if not I may take the loss and get rid of it in favor of the Amp Cell (which is what I originally was going for until I found the RF for a song).

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

TM is offering 125% trade in bonus?? Hmmm now I'm pondering picking up an R1 and Stage 2 3w for almost nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back