What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range session with lesson today after work. Break in the SC 100 also.

Tee time booked. Going to get in a round and see how the swing changes are coming along . Really excited and expect a round in the 80's.

went to the local golf store stocked up on some balls and applied for a job at a local golf course.

My Cru golf head covers arrived, super impressed. I really like the older style of head covers. From what I can see the quality of the leather is top notch, switch work seems very good. Fit on my 3,5 wood covers is perfect. The hybo seems a bit tight, but I am guessing will be better fit as I use them. Here's some photos
emytudaq.jpg
dyvygu5y.jpg
razy8eta.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look great.

Hit some wedges in the backyard and got some footage for my #JourneyToBetter video.

Worked in the Pro shop at my golf course.

Had a lesson.

Played 18 & think I settled on the driver I'm keeping. Shot a 86 today.

Played 18 holes after working at the range for four straight days. It felt good ?⛳

5y5ara3a.jpg

Well... we got our offer ACCEPTED on a 2500 sq ft Villa in a gated golf course community! Woohoo!

5y5ara3a.jpg

Well... we got our offer ACCEPTED on a 2500 sq ft Villa in a gated golf course community! Woohoo!

That's freaking awesome right there!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

5y5ara3a.jpg

Ok that's just sweet!!! Congrats and I'm sure you'll enjoy!

Those look great.

Thank you, they are perfect. I chose these As their other options are a bit too flashy.

Love those headcovers Dustin! Very clean and classy.

Spent about 2 hours on the range this evening. Working on everything that I could think of to work on. For the first time in a long time, I wasnt eager to leave the range. Probably hit about 300 balls, if not that many, it sure as hell felt like it.

Spent about 2 hours on the range this evening. Working on everything that I could think of to work on. For the first time in a long time, I wasnt eager to leave the range. Probably hit about 300 balls, if not that many, it sure as hell felt like it.

I love those nights. I've had many of them lately.

Had a terrible range session...

Had a terrible range session...

Chin up buddy. Gotta take the good with the bad. Sometimes it's just not there and you just have to let it go.

Had my second lesson at GolfTec, played 18 on a new course I'd never played before shot 85

Terrible range session is better than a terrible round of golf. Ammirite?
Correctomondo! But just a little better. Had one of those kind of range sessions on Sunday. 1/2 and 3/4 swings saved it in the end though. Also did one Happy Gilmore for good measure.

Made me feel better.

JM

Just finished my nightly practice. Been spending more time putting the last couple nights as I have not been practicing that enough. I am working a lot on not over swinging and not tensing up too much. I noticed I do tense up too much a lot is just being comfortable with my swing. I'm still second guessing things at time and trying to force things too much. Just need much more practice to get what I've learned ingrained and feel natural and comfortable. Been putting much better with the Odyssey than the SeeMore. I may be putting it back in the bag the way things are going. I just seem to have better speed control with it.

Hit the range earlier this morning and putted. I am so OTT on my driver swing. Nothing else though. Wedges and short irons were great today. Long irons were ok. Great shots followed by horrible. That's the story of long irons. Did not hit hybrid or 5w today. 3 off the deck only ( hate rubber tees on mats) and had great trajectory and flight. Then driver... just one after another slice. I have not been slicing driver in forever but I am definitely out of sync with driver.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Large bucket at the range. Nice 20mph wind from the left. Hey look I can hit a fade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back