Wilson Staff Online Fitting System

Wilson golf just tweeted this for you Chicagoians

Just did mine. No surprise I was fit into many of the products I liked at the demo day.

Last edited:
That was pretty cool and like Hawk said - very thorough.

Awesome stuff from Wilson!!

Interesting. FG tour FW, hybrids and wedges and D100 irons.

Such a cool system and contest:
http://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/get-fit/iron-selector/

Here are my results:

A coworked and I, tried it and it spit out exactly the same setup for both of us. We then compared how we answered and they were completely different.

Hard to do this online. A few of the questions just asked which club I would like more, while others actually probed my game a bit.

Thanks for the link! I really enjoyed the questions, thought it was a pretty well thought out set up. I ended up fit for FG M3 woods, C100 irons, and FG wedges. I'd be more than alright with that set!

Thanks for sharing this. I really liked going through the questions...made me think a little more than I expected. I think this is a good starting point to get you in the ballpark for the correct clubs, then have a fitting to drill down on the exact clubs.

Just went through the fitting and came up with D100 woods, hybrids, and irons. I wouldn't argue that at all and would love to try them out.

Very Cool

I was fit for FG Tour M3 irons and D100 woods/hybrids. They also recommended an extra FW and one less wedge than I'm used to, but that's okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty cool!

crap, forgot to mention the wedges

Just did my fitting and tweeted it to @WilsonGolf and @hackersparadise. I was fitted for the C100, FG Tour M3 woods/hybrids and FG wedges. Pretty cool fitting they had.

I was fit for FG Tour M3 irons and D100 woods/hybrids. They also recommended an extra FW and one less wedge than I'm used to, but that's okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the same results. Pretty cool system though.

Was fit to:

JM

That was pretty good, well done W/S.

sounds pretty cool...I need to check it out.

M3 all throughout. I like the questions they ask, a little different than most online fitting's. Nice job Wilson Staff.

D100s all around for me, no surprises there :) Not sure if they could kick the Di11s out of my bag, though.

Interesting that many are being fitted into D100 woods versus the new woods. I think that shows it is not programed to just suggest new stuff.
THP to me is soooo much more fair in it's information. People who give the WS line a try seem to love it. BUT when you read club reviews the two major magazine publications use words that suggest to me that Wilson is ok at best. Of course when I look thru those magazines I do not see Wilson ads. FYI I have cancelled both major magazines. I do wish these awesome clubs were better known but I do like the things marketing is doing with the internet,twitter and with open blogs like THP.

Back