Hittin' the Road With Michigan Slice

Safe travels mate. It will be cool to follow along with you.

Are you there yet?

Can't wait to see you Friday, CJ. Take it easy on the road and drive safe.

This just made my morning. Log into THP to see what will be another EPIC Michigan Slice travel thread. Safe travels my friend.

Safe travels, CJ. Looking forward to following along. The Vegas trip was pretty epic.

Have a good and safe drive CJ! I know with you involved it will be an entertaining trip!

Damn, like minds with the Chris Farley references...

Safe travels CJ looking forward to meeting you on Friday.

Using Tapatalk

Safe travels. I always liked driving to the destination. It's the driving back that I don't like.

Drive safely CJ! Update this thread when you stop not while driving. :banghead:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Have a safe trip CJ!!!!

Safe travel, CJ. I think you missed your calling as an OTR trucker or something with all these miles you put in.

Safe travels CJ...you sir are an animal, if I had driven from Michigan to Hilton Head two weeks ago (particularly with the detours home), there is no way I would be up for an even longer trip already.

Safe travels CJ...you sir are an animal, if I had driven from Michigan to Hilton Head two weeks ago (particularly with the detours home), there is no way I would be up for an even longer trip already.

Not to mention that Alabama trip.

#Masters next weekend too!!

Be safe and I look forward to meeting you in LC! I really enjoy long distance solo drives. It's a good way to unwind!

Make some Vines along the way!!!! Just make sure not to attempt one between 2 18 wheelers.

Travel safe!

By the time you get back, the snow might just be gone! Safe travels!

Safe travels CJ. Your Vegas road trip thread is still one of my favorite on THP.

Looking forward to following along. Have fun and be safe. No bears!

THP #theking #imwithchad

Back