The Journey To Lake Charles - THP Invitational Trip Diary

Ward you are my friend, but that is a weak ass attempt. I am glad to see at least Josh manned up at the buffet. The only semi redeeming thing you did was eating in line. #wastedopportunity

It was an absolute embarrasment. It was like sitting their with a little kid asking for chicken nuggets

Whatever, I'm full and you didn't get the good parfait. Victory

It sounds like someone is a bit upset they didn't get the last parfait.....

It sounds like someone is a bit upset they didn't get the last parfait.....

If I knew it was like this I would have gone to Chucky cheese

I likes the bozo game there FWIW

I can see this occurring in the van right now...

u7aqurys.jpg

Buckle up Ward.

So we are walking to the car to get something and ward gets off the elevator and flat out sprints to the lobby restroom. Full on sprint.

I believe there was a meat sweat moment going on.

So we are walking to the car to get something and ward gets off the elevator and flat out sprints to the lobby restroom. Full on sprint.

we call that bubble guts

Or salad squirts

I just hope you don't have to suffer the aftermath of that. Keep him away from wheat beer. #WallpaperPeeler

The Journey To Lake Charles - THP Invitational Trip Diary

I feel fantastic FWIW

#round3atthebuffet

Hahaha, oh dear. Bathroom sprint!

I believe that should be his new name.
Salad Squirts FTW.

[non stalker voice] so... What time you fellas leaving tomorrow? [/non stalker voice]

Back