Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I wonder if the Contraband Bayou greens are punched. How was Gray Plantation rolling?

It was one of the places I suggested. Good grub.

Sure is, workers are very friendly. To late to call an audible and eat here Sat night?

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

bryanmac taking the short cut on the Par 4 11th
15g9e92.jpg

TexasBubba taking the safer route
33wa2kj.jpg

From the tee box on #16. 330yards along the 260 yards to carry the water... & yes bryanmac hit it on.
3448imw.jpg

bryanmac teeing off on 18
343hxxg.jpg

TexasBubba teeing off on 18
2i6la2a.jpg

I wonder if the Contraband Bayou greens are punched. How was Gray Plantation rolling?
Greens were damp, but rolled great. I haven't heard anything about Contraband's greens.

Cool pics Shakey, looks like a tough track you played today.

And Here Are a Few Vines

And Here Are a Few Vines

Shot a personal best on the front woohoo! 1 under 35 w/ 3 birdies. Came back to earth on the back nine. Had a triple & a double, but managed to hold the damage to a 42. I love this course!

Sorry About the Sideways Video

Nestled into my hotel at ATL and have an early flight out in the am. Played 18 today and am exhausted. This bug is kicking my butt! See you soon.

Nestled into my hotel at ATL and have an early flight out in the am. Played 18 today and am exhausted. This bug is kicking my butt! See you soon.

Rest up and get some good drugs. Safe travels.

Hoping that all of you have a great time at the Lake Charles event. Safe travels to all who are on the way and about to leave. Feel better Ken.

JM

All packed and ready to go. Hitting the rack for a few hours and then I'm off to Hartford for my 6:00 am flight. Somebody call me in 5 hours to make sure I'm up! Ha!

Shot a personal best on the front woohoo! 1 under 35 w/ 3 birdies. Came back to earth on the back nine. Had a triple & a double, but managed to hold the damage to a 42. I love this course!

Sorry About the Sideways Video

Wow. Great round!

If I had your number, you know I would.
All packed and ready to go. Hitting the rack for a few hours and then I'm off to Hartford for my 6:00 am flight. Somebody call me in 5 hours to make sure I'm up! Ha!
Ken , hope you are feeling better in the morning. Get some good rest tonight.

Got my clothes in the dryer getting ready to pack everything up and head out tomorrow morning

Just checked, if I drove straight through, I'd be in LC at 7:25 in the morning. Making great time, safe travels everyone!!

Just checked, if I drove straight through, I'd be in LC at 7:25 in the morning. Making great time, safe travels everyone!!

Lotta weather in Memphis area and south down 55.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

CJ, don't push it dude. Get some rest on the way.

Lotta weather in Memphis area and south down 55.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Thanks for the heads up! I like driving in storms, I think it keeps you more alert!

See everyone at the course tomorrow !

Can't wait!

Thanks for the heads up! I like driving in storms, I think it keeps you more alert!

Can't wait!

Be safe and I got your air mattress to crash in my room

Can't wait!

Its everyone else you need to worry about!

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

Back