Staff Bags & Using Them

I'm drooling. That's gorgeous.

WOW!!!!! Just simply WOW.

# speechless

man that Srixon bag is SHARP

Slick....very very slick.

Not too shabby.

That bag looks awesome. I might need to find one!

Bear with me...

Today was the first day of my dad's member/guest. Titleist and Footjoy are there after the second match to give out the "goodie bags". There's six options ranging from a wedge and a couple dozen balls, or three dozen and a couple shirts and a hat, or a cart bag, a couple dozen and a glove. Below those are a few more that you can pay extra for. For $110 you could get new 913 driver. For $45 you could get the new DNA shoes and a dozen Pro V1s. Or for $65 you could get a Scotty Cameron putter. I let most of the folks clear out and lean over to the rep from Titleist and say, "What would it take to make one of those cart bags a midsize staffer?" I didn't have to do anything, he wrote down the product number on my sheet and took my address.

In 7-10 days I'll have a new midsize Titleist staff bag.

zeryjubu.jpg

Now THAT'S some sweet swag for a member/ guest golf outing.

Very nice Greg! Thats a sharp looking bag as well.

Here is my staff bag pondering, so close...

mumety2y.jpg

Those are some crazy deals on their gear and that bag is absolutely well made and stylish

Bear with me...

Today was the first day of my dad's member/guest. Titleist and Footjoy are there after the second match to give out the "goodie bags". There's six options ranging from a wedge and a couple dozen balls, or three dozen and a couple shirts and a hat, or a cart bag, a couple dozen and a glove. Below those are a few more that you can pay extra for. For $110 you could get new 913 driver. For $45 you could get the new DNA shoes and a dozen Pro V1s. Or for $65 you could get a Scotty Cameron putter. I let most of the folks clear out and lean over to the rep from Titleist and say, "What would it take to make one of those cart bags a midsize staffer?" I didn't have to do anything, he wrote down the product number on my sheet and took my address.

zeryjubu.jpg

That's awesome Greg! And what a great member/guest too with those giveaways.

Bear with me...

zeryjubu.jpg
Greg, that is one awesome bag and one heck of a gesture for the rep to do that for ya! Can I be a guest at the member guest next year :alien:

That is awesome, Greg!!:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bear with me...

zeryjubu.jpg

This sounds awfully familiar to the member/guest that one of our members I know well is at with his dad.....that started today, some where in Florida. Hmmm.

That's a pretty amazing deal.

This sounds awfully familiar to the member/guest that one of our members I know well is at with his dad.....that started today, some where in Florida. Hmmm.

That's a pretty amazing deal.

It's at Verandah near Ft. Myers.

It's at Verandah near Ft. Myers.

I'll have to ask him when they get back. All I know is their winter home is in Florida, their member guest was having Titleist come this year and the son (who I know) flew out two days ago to head down for it.

All the new Morgan Cup staffers in here talking staff bags are in for such a treat....there is nothing like getting that first staff bag and seeing your name on it....it's an incredible feeling!!

My ex thought I was crazy when the first one came in and I ran around the house holding it over my head....it's awesome.

I've got to resist this thread!! I've retired my older Titleist staff bag, was a 9.5 but just the plain black and white, nothing flashy and could still be used today and be in style. That midsize keeps calling me...I think you will love it Greg!

Back