Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Right around $3.69 that last time I filled up.

3.79 here in northern Illinois. Bout time to get back on my scooter and it's 100mpg self....
Thought about getting a scooter until they told me that around here they call them DUIcycles.

Right now it's $3.25/gallon for regular.

Today I paid 1.47 a litre! That's crazy! Up 3 cents a litre from last night. Looks like I will be going to Bellingham for all fill ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to $3.309 here.

$3.48 today filling up for the drive to Lake Charles tomorrow. That's a quick $85 gone.

Around $3.17.

Paid 3.87 for diesel fuel tonight.

Paid 3.87 for diesel fuel tonight.

That's not too bad. I paid 3.79 for 91 octane...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Today I paid 1.47 a litre! That's crazy! Up 3 cents a litre from last night. Looks like I will be going to Bellingham for all fill ups.

Yeah it's getting stupid up here. I've been gassing up in the States for the last year and we must have saved around $1000 - $1500 dollars last year doing that. It's definitely inconvenient but 5.57/Gallon is just too much.

That's a pretty good idea. I could get to work and back 35 times on a gallon. I'd be okay with $4 fuel costs a month for work.

If u ever road that HD200.... You'd probably enjoy your commute more too. It's ridiculously smooth with a lot of power....I test rode it four different times last year. I'm in love. And when u add the mpg....even better. Prices will be at $4 a gallon by summer. No doubt about that.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

$3.49 around here!

just paid 3.29 for regular unleaded here in houston

Yeah it's getting stupid up here. I've been gassing up in the States for the last year and we must have saved around $1000 - $1500 dollars last year doing that. It's definitely inconvenient but 5.57/Gallon is just too much.

That is obscene. I'd be doing the same thing you are man - every time I've taken a trip up there, either to play golf with you, go into Vancouver, or otherwise, my first order of business before leaving the states is "Is my gas tank full?" haha

ada6a2e5.jpg

Well... I'm irritated by these numbers.

I hear you Curtis, I've been going over late at night as both pacific and peace arch are always packed. Need to buy there only and plan, I put in 20$ the other day here it was only 1 and a half lines. Last me 3 days. Lucky the car uses hardly any gas

It was $3.459 when I went by the stations by my house around noon. Went up to North Kansas City this afternoon and paid $3.389. Came home this evening and it was $3.409 by the house.

3.49 too dang high

3.60...so lame

I was out of gas last night in Santa Monica, CA so I threw in a quick $10 to get home. It went for $4.39. I filled up when I got home for $4.19.

3.40 to 3.50 in Memphis, has risen about .30 cents in the last coupe months....wonder were the out rage is on the news channels

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

$3.389 today.

$4.09 on Tuesday in Cali...$3.57 here in AZ today. Jeez

Prices down a little to 1.39 a litre! Still crazy expensive

Back