What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18. THP'd. Went to Golfsmith and hit the SLDR. THP'd some more.

Packed for Lake Charles. My first invitational of many hopefully.

Made the drive down to Lafayette today in preparation for the lake charles invitational. Went to a local golf shop and jumped on the simulator for a bit.

Just some THPing today.

Played a quick league nine yesterday. We were playing a shamble (4 man, best two scores count), and I lost intelligence in that I decided I was going to walk in the new Del Mars. By the second hole, I could feel them rubbing a blister on my heel (think maybe I should have gone up a size...oh well), and by the 5th tee, I ditched the shoes, and played the last five holes walking in just socks. I'm sure I was quite the sight. Funny thing though is with the step-by-step pain gone, I turned that round around and played the last five in even par (granted taking best team drive).

Had one of the worst range sessions in a long time.

I, for some reason, cannot get anything going at the range ever.

Just finished up with an hour long range session.

Yesterday...

Bought a dozen TaylorMade Tour Preferred balls.

Had my Bettinardi & Scotty putters bent to proper lie angle.

Scottish Golf show, was interesting enough, bought too much stuff, a lot of travel booths, not my thing, got 3 free rounds at quality courses for prebooking a ticket.
All in, a good day.

Just re shafted my first set of irons (mine!), just curing now..

Played 18 with some friends and confirmed that my game is gradually getting worse instead of better.

Played 18 with j4u again at arrowhead. Still tough track. 135 slope doesn't do it justice. Horrible front 9 yet again shooting 47. Turned it around on the back making 1 bird and lipping out two. Shot 40 on the back, was so close to a 37... I definitely need to keep the driver away, was striping the 3w pretty good all day

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Played 9 at a local course. Walked up to the 1st tee, and there is a 5-some there, and a very new to the game person trying to tee off. The most experienced of the group offered to let me play through, which I gladly did. I was behind a two-some for the rest of the day, and played two balls on the next 8 holes, with a lot of putting practice on the greens, too, so that I wouldn't be waiting at the next tee box (the 5-some had another 2 groups play through, and they were on the 5th hole as I was finishing). Didn't keep score, so you won't find me in the THP play and post contest. I was unhappy with my driver the one hole I got to pull it out, so I stopped by my local range on the way home and hit about 30 balls until it felt consistently good. I have a big 18 coming up in the morning with some co-workers.

Practice round for the Lake Charles invitational

THP'd
Worked on a couple reviews
Took some pic's of some shiny things

I washed my clubs, for the first time in 6 months.

Checked that my bag is set.

Marked a dozen of balls.

Practiced for a while chipping in the backyard.

Played a lot of TW PGA 14.

Played 18 with some awesome THPers

Forgot the coolest part of the day - checking out the Ryder cup and claret jug at close quarters

Had a lesson. Found out my Alpha arrived right after I left my lesson, and now I'm THPing.

Played 18 with my neighbors, hell of a good time but not my best round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Still -20c in the morning, -4c in the afternoon. Snow everywhere except the pavement.

So, stretching, pushups, putting practice. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Depressing the temperatures and amount of snow that we are still getting.

Played a total of 15 holes today in not so great conditions, but it was nice to get out. I've got to invest in some less bulky warm clothing.

Lil THP here and there at work. Right after work played the par 3 course on the sim with the girlfriend for the THP Challenge. Now just chillen on the couch watching the rerun of the Valero and THPing for the night.

Shopped Seemore putters after checking out what my extra clubs were worth trade in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

played 18 and looked through some golf magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back