2013-14 College basketball thread (Spoilers)

They may not be the best team in the tourney, but the BEST team is not always on top at the end. They are coming together as a team at the right time. Haters gonna hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three Big10 teams in the Elite 8 = Stepping up!

Shaping up for Big10 Championship

WISCONSIN vs Michigan

2013-14 College basketball thread (Spoilers)

That can't be the championship. Michigan vs State would be awesome. Played in Texas, naturally.

I would be tickled if 3 of 4 final four teams are big 10.

#basketballconference

I would be tickled if 3 of 4 final four teams are big 10.

#basketballconference

Well there's a chance. Also a chance for the lowly SEC to take 1/2 of the spots. Still can't believe I saw Michigan as a 2 point underdog in Vegas this morning. Trying to even out bets on the best 8 seeded team ever?

My hate for Michigan exceeds my hate for Kentucky so I gotta rood for wildcats. Still got my Spartans to win the title pick alive

My hate for Michigan exceeds my hate for Kentucky so I gotta rood for wildcats. Still got my Spartans to win the title pick alive
Blah blah blah. #SpringBreakBuckeyes

That can't be the championship. Michigan vs State would be awesome. Played in Texas, naturally.
Thanks for pointing that out had my brackets mixed up.

Both teams just heaving shots @ the goal hoping they fall

Wisconsin in the Final 4!! First time for Bo Ryan. What a great game.

Heck of a game there. Officials made the call and Arizona didn't even get a shot off. 1/3 of the way to a B1G dominated final four.

Great game!
#OnWisconsin

rytydype.jpg

Great game tonight. Badgers headed to the final 4

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Arizona's loss my bracket is officially and completely toast.

Great game tonight. Badgers headed to the final 4

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fantastic finish to a great game.

As a Penn State football fan, I already don't like the Badgers. Now my son, my pride & joy, has made himself an U of A fan. It's his Gramp's university. My kid is going to wake up tomorrow with the butt hurt of all butt hurts a 5 year old can muster about going to sleep at halftime and waking up to find the Cats lost. And I have to deal with that.

Damn you, Wisconsin. From Hell's heart, I stab at thee! First you make basketball boring, then you make basketball boring while winning!

I think I may have suffered somewhere around 100 coronary events tonight. So happy for Bo. He is literally the nicest guy in the world and one helluva coach. Too bad his dad could not be there with him

You realize wi averaged more points per game than Arizona right?

Huge day for the state of Michigan. Could make a huge statement today.

Back