Lake Charles Bridgestone Invitational - Extra Rounds Sign Up

Atta boy O'Carroll!
Starting to come together Cap. Just in time to head back to NY--where it's freezing rain today.

Starting to come together Cap. Just in time to head back to NY--where it's freezing rain today.

Seems right. 62 here in the panhandle, I expect it to be mid 70's back at home

Jeff Reed and I are a couple of hookers.
1DA68BE0-0D30-4153-B02D-68B28B6720BD_zps0qgv7j78.jpg

Par 3 12th - playing around 150.

Approach into the par 4 14th, beautiful tough hole.

Pretty par 3 15th:

love following this around guys from winter land, have fun!

Final birdie chance of the weekend. Can I finally make a putt...?
6C7FA404-3A38-4FAC-96B2-99D72A4FADCB_zpsszdx9crp.jpg

Had a blast of a round with O'Carrol, TexasBubba and ROliver today. Great guys and a fun round. Great course too, btw.

Some excellent coverage in here, thanks to all of you for posting.

Thanks for setting this up shaky I had a blast, now will someone drive me home lol

Fun round today with Vegan, V.Man and threeboysdad. Beautiful course and beautiful weather. Safe travels all.

Fun round today with Vegan, V.Man and threeboysdad. Beautiful course and beautiful weather. Safe travels all.

It was a great. I look forward to teeing it up with you sometime :)

Friday was a fun round with v.man, TripleBogeyTim, and OITW. Ken, Tim, and Alex are a blast to play with. Ken LOVES playing 600 yard par 5s!

And today was just a blast with JeffReedMO, TexasBubba, and ROliver. Just an absolute incredible good time on the golf course.

Great looking course. Thanks for the updates boys.

looks like everyone had a blast out there. Sorry I missed this and was looking forward to teeing it up with Pete and Phil to put a nice end to my weekend.

Safe travels guys and hopefully I will see you at a THP event soon.

What a great weekend. Got to play with Barberakb, sposey013168, and Cookie today. Had a fantastic time out there on a fun course. Thanks for the great round today gentlemen. I think we all did very good on a course that we had never seen. I wish this course was in the DFW area. The course was on great shape and it says very affordable.
Thanks for setting this up Shakey.

Great final round to end the weekend with Capt Dru and TBT. Really great course, thanks for setting everything up... Congrats to Pete for winning the Par 3 contest, that hole was pretty tricky with the wind coming off of it.

Using Tapatalk

Great times this weekend, golf, hanging with the guys and completely crashing my diet last night with that buffet! Since I fell off the wagon decided to go all in and hit Whataburger on way to the airport and now some Pappadeux crab cakes at the airport.

...today was just a blast with JeffReedMO, TexasBubba, and ROliver. Just an absolute incredible good time on the golf course.

Agree!!! Today was a great day! It was awesome to play with you guys and hope to do it again soon!!!

...now I'm ready for a nap!!! :)

Final home. What a great time with Pete, Jeff and Brian. Again thanks Shakey for setting the extra rounds for everyone.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Made it home after dropping OITW at the airport....great round today.... Leave it to me to actually start playing on the back 9 of the last day :alien:

Lots of fun with OITW & 2 time HOF'er Capt Dru :D

Course was really fun...thanks for setting it all up Shakey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back