The Journey To Lake Charles - THP Invitational Trip Diary

Ward was dropped off about an hour ago so JB should hopefully be home within the next 30 minutes. I have dinner ready for him.
Was it crawfish gumbo, fried alligator, and frog legs?

#stillinlouisiana

Ward was dropped off about an hour ago so JB should hopefully be home within the next 30 minutes. I have dinner ready for him.

He was excited for that. I haven't eaten yet and might just have cereal or something. I'm exhausted and I know JB's gotta be the same.

I have officially arrived back at HQ.

The Journey To Lake Charles - THP Invitational Trip Diary

Well done guys!!

Ward it was awesome meeting you, and being in your group.

JB always good .

Epic thread right here!

Get some rest!

Well done guys!!

Ward it was awesome meeting you, and being in your group.

Any time man, was a blast playing with you. Next time though, please own the second shot. Watching you whiff on your 2nd on 17 was like watching a 100m sprinter trip right before the finish line and not win the gold.

Any time man, was a blast playing with you. Next time though, please own the second shot. Watching you whiff on your 2nd on 17 was like watching a 100m sprinter trip right before the finish line and not win the gold.

Thanks man!

Wait what?.... Lol

Deep dish pizza?

Was it crawfish gumbo, fried alligator, and frog legs?

#stillinlouisiana

Nope, just some pasta with hot Italian sausage. I am going to have to make him the balsamic glazed pork chops I made last night. They were honestly one of the best dishes I have ever made, delicious!

The dogs were so happy to have him home.

Back