Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Prairie View is just Ok. I would suggest stoney creek over Praire View.

Already locked in got 3 of top 4 courses in the state of Indiana all in 1 weekend.

Feel free to sign up for the event if you want a chance to join us. We have a waiting list now but you never know.

Im going to have to bow out of this one. Being that its the weekend before my wedding, its just too much to do the Invitational one weekend and the wedding the next. Were it not for the wedding, Id totally be in though.

Im going to have to bow out of this one. Being that its the weekend before my wedding, its just too much to do the Invitational one weekend and the wedding the next. Were it not for the wedding, Id totally be in though.

Have you already signed up? If so can you pm golfergal and let her know

Have you already signed up? If so can you pm golfergal and let her know
No, I hadnt signed up yet. Id said in the past that Id probably be up for it but its just going to be too much. I did have a blast at the Ohio Invitational last year and will most likely do an Invitational next year or even later this summer if theres one in the area.

No, I hadnt signed up yet. Id said in the past that Id probably be up for it but its just going to be too much. I did have a blast at the Ohio Invitational last year and will most likely do an Invitational next year or even later this summer if theres one in the area.

Ah ok yeah it sold out and we have a deep waiting list. Perhaps next year to we will luck out and have one near by if they continue.

Man I got a few text telling me there was a drop out. Asking if I got in. Boy did it get me excited. But then I was let down shortly after. They informed me it was a mistake

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Man I got a few text telling me there was a drop out. Asking if I got in. Boy did it get me excited. But then I was let down shortly after. They informed me it was a mistake

Gotta have faith brother!

From the parking lot it looked to be in real good shape!

Should be awesome the end of may!

Oh so looking forward to this! Anyone play it this year yet?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

From the parking lot it looked to be in real good shape!

Should be awesome the end of may!

Wait...........so you didn't play a quick 9 too? You truly are insane my friend, and I love it.

Just read Jank's recap in the LC thread. Got towards the end and read him say "see you at the bear trap!" And it hit me. Holy crap. The winners of this thing are going to the freaking bear trap! Game face = on

No doubt....as much fun as it's gonna be....there is a BIG prize up for grabs :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

The greatest prize of any THP event is the enjoyment of do many great friends at an amazing golf course. Always a great time! Things always vibe and go, these memories and friendships built are forever!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ah ok yeah it sold out and we have a deep waiting list. Perhaps next year to we will luck out and have one near by if they continue.
No worries then. I honestly wouldnt have minded driving to Indy. Its only something like 4 hours away for me, so no big deal there. Im not at all surprised it sold out and theres a long waiting list. With these events, typically you have to jump on them quickly if you want in. Im just glad that so many people are interested in and supporting these events.

I just got the pm! I'm in!

April fools...

Bummed that I missed the signup on this one, but at least I got to sneak in Lake Charles. Kang said it best above, Winning Prize is secondary, seeing old friends and making new ones is what is great

No worries then. I honestly wouldnt have minded driving to Indy. Its only something like 4 hours away for me, so no big deal there. Im not at all surprised it sold out and theres a long waiting list. With these events, typically you have to jump on them quickly if you want in. Im just glad that so many people are interested in and supporting these events.

Got out for my first round yesterday and it got me 7x more excited for this event. My play wasn't on par but it was a relaxed good time with friends. Seems like it's been months since the signup and now we are on deck and it's right around the corner!

Sorry folks, I have to back out of this one. I was really looking forward to this but a couple of things have popped up and I just can't make it. Have fun.

Sorry folks, I have to back out of this one. I was really looking forward to this but a couple of things have popped up and I just can't make it. Have fun.

Havng to back out of an event is awful. I have had to do it twice nice. Life happens dude. There will be plenty of other events. Hope all is well.

Sucks to see this but we all understand

Back