2013-14 College basketball thread (Spoilers)

2013-14 College basketball thread (Spoilers)

Bummer for MSU....Glad I'm a Maize and Blue fan....GO BLUE...KU is a beast though

And a special thanks to the NCAA tourney being on.....Gives me time away from Michael Breed showing me all my golfing flaws

"KU"? Didn't Kansas lose a few rounds ago? :alien:

Appling didnt do anything after his wrist injury, just not the same game and confidence. Napier hit some crazy shots. The big thing was we tried to play an outside game instead of going at the basket and drawing fouls.

5 points in the paint and only 7 free throws shot. Can't win shooting jumpers. Oh, well. State's gonna struggle next year with, potentially, Dawson and Harris leaving along with Appling and Payne. Not much in the cupboard after they leave!!!

oops UK...

5 points in the paint and only 7 free throws shot. Can't win shooting jumpers. Oh, well. State's gonna struggle next year with, potentially, Dawson and Harris leaving along with Appling and Payne. Not much in the cupboard after they leave!!!

Dawson would be stupid to leave, but nonetheless starting point guard and two leading scorers gone is gonna hurt.

This game is ridiculous. Officiating is skeptical and Michigan is showing the weakness that has been there all along. No rebounding and lack of an inside game.

Boom! Bye bye wolverines

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

How's Georgia basketball?

ACC wins the BCS, SEC has half of the Final Four. Both conferences are terrible at those sports as a whole. #sports

ACC wins the BCS, SEC has half of the Final Four. Both conferences are terrible at those sports as a whole. #sports

The ACC didn't with the BCS. Florida state did.

Not a fan of conference pride? Got it.

No I'm not. I know I said something about how awesome 3 big ten teams in the final four are. But I don't use the top of the conference to talk crap when my team wasn't even invited to the dance.

But I don't use the top of the conference to talk crap when my team wasn't even invited to the dance.

Completely agree.

I'm just saying for a conference that supposedly was down as a whole they still had 3 teams in the sweet 16 and 2 of the final 4. Is there another conference that has that? The B1G could have possibly had 3 teams in the final four but that didn't quite happen did it. As for Georgia Basketball... They did win 20 games this year which was a vast improvement from years past

I'm just saying for a conference that supposedly was down as a whole they still had 3 teams in the sweet 16 and 2 of the final 4. Is there another conference that has that? The B1G could have possibly had 3 teams in the final four but that didn't quite happen did it. As for Georgia Basketball... They did win 20 games this year which was a vast improvement from years past

How did Georgia do in the NIT?

Got beat by a team that won their conference regular season title.

Regardless of how many teams a conference gets in, it ultimately matters how they perform at crunch time. I'd say 10-1 at tournament time when the big argument all year was strength of schedule is pretty good

Kentucky scares the day lights out of me.

612 out of 11 million espn brackets had the correct final four....that's crazy

HEY!!!

ACC won another BCS game too. Let's keep the records straight here. :Alien.

I am enjoying UGA's beat writers going crazy for the SEC tonight. Whether it's Bama winning football NCs or Florida and Kentucky winning basketball NCs, UGA's writers will seemingly fly the conference banner higher.

612 out of 11 million espn brackets had the correct final four....that's crazy

I think my 12 yr may be one of them. I know he has Uconn, Florida, and UK. Not sure if he had Wisc

Well Wiggins will tell all tomorrow around 2 cst. he's heading to the NBA

Dawson would be stupid to leave, but nonetheless starting point guard and two leading scorers gone is gonna hurt.

I agree on Dawson. The NBA only drafts two rounds; 2nd round picks have no guaranteed contract. I honestly don't think Harris is a first round pick. Seems one-dimensional- only able to shoot jumpers off picks, doesn't seem to be able to create his own shot... We'll see.

Stanford-Cardinal.png

Back