2014 THP Putter Cover Collection - Limited Edition Gourmet Covers

I love that bacon one, I might even have to pick one up.

Those pics look good! #needAll4

I saw on the day they go for sale THPers only eat that food, sushi day would be great for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

I love the bacon and the burger headcovers!

I will own all of these!

Really like the beer and pizza one!

mmmmmmmm beer & pizza!

Those all look incredible!

Looks like exceptional quality and people are raving... But these just aren't my cup of tea.

Add me to the list of fans. I currently have every THP cover that's been previously released and I can't wait to add these to the collection. I don't do sushi but that cover is unbelievable!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Add me to the list of fans. I currently have every THP cover that's been previously released and I can't wait to add these to the collection. I don't do sushi but that cover is unbelievable!

There are only a few with all of them. That is pretty awesome.

Very nice dude....I think I have em all too but unsure.

Dang, and I just got a new putter cover too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have all but the magic green MC one, and these will be added to the collection

Later this week, we will have the date for ordering up on the 1st of the four THP Gourmet Collection covers.

I can't wait to set an alert on my phone. Bacon will be mine!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

BACON in a month woot woot.

Has there been a set date for the burger hardcover to be released yet? So looking forward to that headcover.

Rocketing it from the hosel!

Has there been a set date for the burger hardcover to be released yet? So looking forward to that headcover.

Rocketing it from the hosel!

Several months away.

Rumor has it that the 1st cover will be arriving at THP HQ in the next week or so and then we will have details on when they will go for sale.

Some more good news right there. I love BACON!

Back