This made me laugh out loud. And we will talk about your presence...We have a mutual friend going to be there as well. :D

John Kim FTW!!!

The first #KingsofDistance event was awesome, how do you plan on topping the first one with tomorrow's event?

Member at Augusta! I wouldn't want to be a paid friend to anyone. Not even Taylor Swift!
This one is for Rhi. If you had a choice between being a member at Augusta or being Taylor Swifts personal assistant/friend which would you choose?

What do you think about Reed's confidence?
I am inspired by it. I know the delivery sounded brash and way too candid, but I was inspired by a guy showing his belief in himself and not being apologetic about it.

Are there any plans to release any of the Odyssey "Innovate or Die" gear? Hats, shirts, bags, etc.?

yep. those are coming!

As producer, is Callaway concerned with places like Ebay selling head only on products like new release drivers/fairway woods (Big Bertha/X2Hot)?

Is the Gravity Core here to stay?
Will we see it in future models?
Are any other OEM's planning to release something similar soon that you're aware of?

Why do some OEM's take such a hard stance against discounting any of their product through coupons or other offers? How does Callaway decide what is ok to discount, and what isn't?

I am inspired by it. I know the delivery sounded brash and way too candid, but I was inspired by a guy showing his belief in himself and not being apologetic about it.

Me too. Thanks Harry.

@Rhiona: How was caddying on wednesday at the KIA Classic?

Not at all what I was referring to.

Well I immediately assumed you were talking about me but John was guess number 2 :alien:

Harry, have you watched the Callaway stock price soar in the last week?

2nd question related to the first....Will you take full credit for the stock price on the rise?

It went on a big run immediately after we aired Chad's Tiny Studio. So it has to be from that. As the head writer for Chad's Tiny Studio, I took some pride, but none of the credit the fair haired coiffed one gets.

If a THP member could choose their captain in #TheGauntlet who would you choose?

I'd pick Golfer Gal. Any person who could wrangle JB would make an outstanding captain.

What event are you referencing? And for Augusta, I pick with my heart -- really want one of our young studs to win so I am going with Gary Woodland. Great guy, great talent -- would love to see him win!

What prep is the ZooCrew doing to match what THPer's are putting in? Can the anticipation and excitement be matched? Who does Rhi predict will win at Augusta?

Any of the three above can be answered. :)

What are some competitor's campaigns that have caught your eye over the last few months?

Such a spectacular line of new products released by Callaway in the last six months. For both of you: Which single product from the line that is in your bag has made the biggest impact on your game?

Hey Harry and Rhi! Miss you two and the rest of the crew. Who plays golf slower: Hashtag Chad or Loupe?

What event are you referencing? And for Augusta, I pick with my heart -- really want one of our young studs to win so I am going with Gary Woodland. Great guy, great talent -- would love to see him win!

Opps...forgot the event. That's what happens during Flash Q & A with Callaway. Excitement!

The event would be the one and only #Dos

It was so great! First time caddying, and it was fun! Got pegged by an errant golf ball. Luckily only hit the golf bag I was carrying and not me! Could've been bad!!!
@Rhiona: How was caddying on wednesday at the KIA Classic?

Back