#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

I cant wait to try and get into this!
A look behind the scenes and a proper fitting to boot?

Golf with THP'ers!

a Driver?

Are you kidding???

hmmm getting very close to the end of the week. I think this contest is going to be popping up any time now

hmmm getting very close to the end of the week. I think this contest is going to be popping up any time now

Agreed....#PersonalDistance time??

As good a time as any imo.

Standing by to see if TGIF turns into TGIW.

Thanks for caving in to our demands JB

Slight bump to this awesome thread welcoming my man Erky to one of the #Elite9. #newterm #ijustmadeitup #PersonalDistance

Slight bump to this awesome thread welcoming my man Erky to one of the #Elite9. #newterm #ijustmadeitup #PersonalDistance
Hopefully I can join you both in the next one!

My partner and buddy Erky is in this thing. Now I've just got to find a way to join him and Brad in Chicago next October.

My partner and buddy Erky is in this thing. Now I've just got to find a way to join him and Brad in Chicago next October.

You and me both, such a cool all around unique weekend.

You and me both, such a cool all around unique weekend.
Add me to that list, getting access to something not usually accessible is incentive enough, and that's only the tip of the iceberg on this amazing event!

BUMP

I can't wait to see the next contest to add the next person to the list for this amazing event!!!

Great bump. This event is going to be awesome! It's been a while since the last contest too...

It has been a little bit since the most recent participant was added, wonder if maybe this week could add another?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been a little bit since the most recent participant was added, wonder if maybe this week could add another?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed this Doc. It will be another week and then we will add another.

I was at a golf shop yesterday, and they had a huge display of all the Wilson Staff Centennial gear. There is some pretty cool stuff. I have never lived down losing my dad's old Dynapower irons. Maybe I can make it up to him somehow.

I like the sound of that. Would love to make it up for Chi town for this.

My excitement meter just spiked with anxiety!!!

I was at the fitting event in Charlotte this past Friday. They had sold three sets in the first hour and a half. I am in on the c100s as soon possible.Maybe tax refund. When you think of it no other brand has something cool in every category. Wilson has a great new bag, new ball(s) irons, woods and the black tour wedge is stealthy. They seem to be picking up steam and spending some money on tv. Also they seem to have a large degree of grace as a brand. They know they have good stuff but are a class company.

My local shop is having a Wilson fitting event the weekend I'll be out of town, unfortunately. Would have loved to try out some of their gear.

I wonder what the next #personaldistance contest is going to be...

Another well deserved bump today!!!

Back